- City: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.WhiteSpot.ca
- Listed: March 17, 2016 1:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // White Spot Limited is honoured to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, for the 6th year in a row. They were first honoured with this prestigious award, in 2010 and have continued this commitment which is the country’s leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in Canadian-owned and managed companies.
White Spot continues to strive for excellence year after year, and build on their legendary brand. After 88 successful years in business, the company is still on top of its game. Despite the challenging Canadian economy and competition in the full-service and quick-service industry, White Spot and Triple O’s continue to grow.
White Spot has taken an aggressive approach to growing its impressive footprint as a Western Canadian restaurant icon. Along with ongoing expansion in B.C. and Alberta, a continuously evolving menu, and a successful Red Seal chef apprenticeship and certification program, White Spot is also rapidly moving into the Asian market.
White Spot is in the hospitality business, operating the White Spot brand of 65 family casual-dining restaurants, and the Triple O’s brand of 68 premium quick-service restaurants. Both concepts are renowned for their unique tasting food, including the award winning Legendary burger with secret “Triple O” sauce, their warm and friendly service, and their wide appeal to any demographic, any time.
About White Spot
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, White Spot is a B.C. legend. Founded in 1928, when Nat Bailey launched Canada’s first drive-in restaurant at Granville and 67th, the 88-year-young chain now sees more than 17 million guests annually at 130 White Spot and Triple O’s locations throughout B.C., Alberta and Asia. Bailey’s original vision was to build a restaurant that served the highest quality, unique tasting food and White Spot remains committed to continuing this tradition in each and every meal. White Spot Limited is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies from 2010 to now 2015.
SOURCE White Spot
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)