- Sub Headline: It’s Good to Be an Owner!
- FranchisePOD Showcase: http://franchisepod.com/ads/sport-clips-franchise-opportunities/
- Listed: October 11, 2016 7:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you looking for a positive and exciting career change? Learn why franchising with Sport Clips could be the right move for you. Sport Clips offers men and boys more than just a haircut—we offer them a unique, sports-themed experience they can’t get anywhere else. Haircutting is a multi-billion industry, but Sport Clips is the only national (actually, international thanks to Canada!) hair care franchise that exclusively caters to the 150 million men and boys in the United States. Isn’t it time you got in the game?
There are many reasons why Sport Clips is the right choice if you are looking for a salon franchise opportunity:
- Our Growth —
We have experienced an annual same store sales growth of 7-10% the past five years! We have a responsible growth plan, adding 150-170 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and Team Leaders.
- Our Continuity Rate —
We have a 99.6% franchise continuity rate, an honor based on five years of real data, during which time only five Sport Clips stores have closed in the entire country.
- Our Industry —
We have a well-defined niche market and a recession-resistant industry. The men’s segment is the most efficient segment of the industry, with no chemicals, easier-to-execute haircuts, and lower inventories.
- Our Model —
We have a semi-absentee / manager-run business model that let you to work ON your business, not IN your business.
- Our Team Culture —
From the top of the organization to our Team Members in our stores, our culture and values drive our decisions. Giving back to our communities is an important part of our Sport Clips culture.
- Our Training & Support —
We have a best-in-class training and support program for our Team Members. With coaches in every market to help train stylists or provide insight to our Team Leaders (franchisees), we are very training and support intensive. Sport Clips is about having the right infrastructure in place to help you achieve your goals. We have approximately one support person for every seven stores.
- Our Presence —
We are the only national hair cutting franchise with presence in all 50 states (and Canada!).
What Makes Sport Clips Unique?
- The MVP Experience: In addition to a precision haircut, our Clients also enjoy our legendary hot steamed towel, invigorating massaging shampoo and a relaxing neck and shoulder treatment
- Only (inter)national chain to exclusively target men and boys
- Established but growing franchise that offers strong support and training with a proven model
- Fun sports-themed environment
- TVs playing sports everywhere
- An enjoyable experience, not “just a haircut”
- Stylists love our business: Comfortable clothes, anti-fatigue flooring, European shampoo bowls, a fun and exciting team environment. We are a career for our Team Members, not just a job.
546 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)