- Sub Headline: Award Winning Fast-Casual Franchise Aims to Bring Multiple New Locations to Untapped Territories
- Franchise URL: http://www.WhichWich.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 12:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – Further positioning itself as one of the hottest sandwich concepts in the nation, Which Wich® Superior Sandwiches is looking to build off strong first quarter growth by focusing on new development across the Northeast. The award-winning sandwich concept is seeking multi-unit operators to develop as many as 15 new restaurants across Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
With 390 locations open globally and 75 additional openings scheduled this year, the Dallas-based brand’s primary focus has been on the South with targeting growth north into the Midwest. Which Wich currently has a growing presence in the Northeast, with two locations in New Jersey and a recent opening of a second Massachusetts location at the University Center in Westwood. Which Wich has identified key growth markets throughout the region but is concentrating initially on Massachusetts development.
“We are strategically focusing on markets that we feel have the most potential, and Massachusetts is an important part of Which Wich’s growth strategy in New England,” said Jeff Vickers, Senior Vice President of Development. “The continued development of Massachusetts will also help drive new multi-unit growth throughout the rest of the Northeast, including New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Maine.”
The Northeast is an ideal fit for the innovative brand and Which Wich is actively recruiting driven entrepreneurs who fit the Which Wich “vibe” to help bring the brand’s mix of delicious variety and a fresh approach to the sandwich experience to a new customer base.
“We want to expand on the strong reputation we’ve worked to built in existing markets by adding new locations in areas surrounding those already successful regions,” said Vickers. “We have carefully identified new markets across New England based on demographics that match our ideal customers and anticipate increased interest from strong operators looking to join our exciting, growing brand.”
For potential franchisees looking for a lucrative investment opportunity, Which Wich requires individuals to show $150,000 in non-borrowed personal resources (liquid assets such as cash, marketable securities, and stocks) along with an overall net worth (total assets minus total liabilities) of $500,000 depending on the unit size and location. Additionally, potential franchisees can request guidance from Which Wich Franchise, Inc. in financing options related to equipment leasing, construction and SBA loans.
Which Wich offers customizable sandwiches in a family-friendly, casual atmosphere. The brand has become synonymous with its creative ordering system, where guests use red Sharpie markers to select their bread, cheese, spreads and toppings on pre-printed brown bags. The sandwiches are then prepared to each guest’s exact specifications, toasted to perfection and delivered in the personalized bags.
Which Wich currently has locations in 39 states and the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. New territories remain available across the United States with a heavy focus on the addition of new locations beyond the Northeast in Chicago, Phoenix, Houston, Miami, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Philadelphia and Washington D.C./Baltimore metro areas. The brand is also focused on international expansion across Europe and Asia.
To learn more about Which Wich franchise opportunities, visit http://www.whichwichfranchising.com.
About Which Wich
Which Wich® Superior Sandwiches was founded in Dallas in late 2003 by restaurant entrepreneur, Jeff Sinelli. The national sandwich franchise chain is best known for its customizable sandwiches, creative ordering system, and personalized sandwich bag. In 2014, QSR named Which Wich one of their “2014 Best Franchise Deals” and Forbes listed Which Wich as one of their 2014 “30 Best Franchises To Buy.” Which Wich is also the recipient of the 2015 Nation’s Restaurant News MenuMasters “Healthful Innovations” award. Which Wich currently has 400 locations open or in development in 39 states and 10 countries. For more information, visit http://www.whichwich.com.
SOURCE Which Wich
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
248 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)