- Sub Headline: Superior Sandwich Chain Continues Focus on Development Throughout the Northeast
- Franchise URL: http://www.WhichWich.com
- Listed: May 16, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) May 13, 2016 – With 390 locations opened and 75 more scheduled to open this year, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches® has seen rapid growth throughout the country. Which Wich is now proud to announce that the brand is looking for multi-unit operators to expand throughout Massachusetts. With a second Which Wich location now serving freshly made, customizable wiches at the University Center in Westwood, Which Wich is poised to continue rapid growth within the market.
“Massachusetts is an important part of Which Wich Superior Sandwich’s growth strategy,” said Jeff Vickers, Which Wich Senior Vice President of Development. “The Which Wich brand is a favorite among both children and adults, and our unique ordering system makes us stand out above our competitors. The ability to customize more than 50 varieties of sandwiches with over 40 different toppings at one price is an experience our customers love.”
Diya Patel, owner and operator of the brand’s Sommerville, Mass. Location, echoed that sentiment.
“Which Wich offers a wide variety and people love it,” Patel said. “Our guests love the colors, the system and the ability to pick up the bag and create their own sandwich.”
As Which Wich focuses on continued development across Massachusetts, the brand has identified Newton, Lexington, Woburn, Burlington, Cambridge & Stoneham as strong opportunities for growth.
“The continued development of Massachusetts will also help drive new multi-unit growth throughout the rest of the Northeast, including New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Maine,” said Vickers.
Which Wich currently has locations in 39 states and the United Arab Emirates, Mexico, Panama, Guatemala, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. New territories remain available across the United States with a heavy focus on the addition of new locations in Chicago, Phoenix, , Houston, Miami, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Philadelphia and Washington D.C./Baltimore metro areas. The brand is also focused on international expansion across Europe and Asia.
To learn more about franchising opportunities visit: http://www.whichwich.com/#!/franchise.
About Which Wich®
Which Wich® Superior Sandwiches was founded in Dallas in late 2003 by restaurant entrepreneur Jeff Sinelli. The national sandwich franchise chain is best known for its customizable sandwiches, creative ordering system, and personalized sandwich bag. In 2014, QSR named Which Wich one of their “2014 Best Franchise Deals” and Forbes listed Which Wich as one of their 2014 “30 Best Franchises To Buy.” Which Wich is also the recipient of the 2015 Nation’s Restaurant News MenuMasters “Healthful Innovations” award. Which Wich currently has 400 locations open or in development in 39 states and 10 countries. For more information, visit http://www.whichwich.com.
SOURCE Which Wich®
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)