- Sub Headline: Supercross Tickets and a VIP Trip to the Vegas Finals are Up For Grabs!
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: December 3, 2015 1:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is celebrating another year as the official hot dog of pro race team, Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross (JGRMX), with an exciting Supercross sweepstakes! Wienerschnitzel fans are encouraged to enter the #Wienercross online sweepstakes for weekly chances to win tickets to select races, along with other sweet prizes. One lucky fan will win the grand prize of a Supercross Finals VIP trip for four in Las Vegas!
“We’re beyond stoked to celebrate our second year as the official hot dog of JGRMX, while hooking up our fans with free tickets to Supercross,” said Wienerschnitzel Visionary Director, Rico Ferrante. “So many of our hot dog loving fans are motocross fanatics, so this really is a perfect partnership!”
Entering the sweepstakes is simple! Just visit www.wienerschnitzel.com to enter your information and select which race you’d like to win tickets for. All entrants will score a coupon for $1 Off Regular Chili Cheese Fries and be automatically entered to win the grand prize VIP trip to the Vegas Supercross finals. Along with Supercross tickets and pit passes, prizes from GoPro, FMF Exhaust, JGRMX and KMC Wheels are also up for grabs!
Participants may increase their odds by tagging @Wienerschnitzel in a photo of themselves at Wienerschnitzel on Twitter or Instagram with the #Wienercross hashtag. Each original photo will earn 5 additional entries!
Official contest rules, sweepstakes registration, and Supercross race dates are available online. The #Wienercross sweepstakes runs through March 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. To earn extra social media entries, participants’ Instagram and Twitter profiles must be public.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at email@example.com.
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)