- Sub Headline: Supercross Tickets and a VIP Trip to the Vegas Finals are Up For Grabs!
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Listed: December 3, 2015 1:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is celebrating another year as the official hot dog of pro race team, Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross (JGRMX), with an exciting Supercross sweepstakes! Wienerschnitzel fans are encouraged to enter the #Wienercross online sweepstakes for weekly chances to win tickets to select races, along with other sweet prizes. One lucky fan will win the grand prize of a Supercross Finals VIP trip for four in Las Vegas!
“We’re beyond stoked to celebrate our second year as the official hot dog of JGRMX, while hooking up our fans with free tickets to Supercross,” said Wienerschnitzel Visionary Director, Rico Ferrante. “So many of our hot dog loving fans are motocross fanatics, so this really is a perfect partnership!”
Entering the sweepstakes is simple! Just visit www.wienerschnitzel.com to enter your information and select which race you’d like to win tickets for. All entrants will score a coupon for $1 Off Regular Chili Cheese Fries and be automatically entered to win the grand prize VIP trip to the Vegas Supercross finals. Along with Supercross tickets and pit passes, prizes from GoPro, FMF Exhaust, JGRMX and KMC Wheels are also up for grabs!
Participants may increase their odds by tagging @Wienerschnitzel in a photo of themselves at Wienerschnitzel on Twitter or Instagram with the #Wienercross hashtag. Each original photo will earn 5 additional entries!
Official contest rules, sweepstakes registration, and Supercross race dates are available online. The #Wienercross sweepstakes runs through March 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. To earn extra social media entries, participants’ Instagram and Twitter profiles must be public.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at email@example.com.
167 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)