- Sub Headline: Hot Dog Chain Teams Up with Music Producer & Dance Crew for a Pastrami Party
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wienerschnitzel.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 3:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is excited to announce the return of Pastrami, available for a limited time beginning February 8. To bring back this fan-favorite, Wienerschnitzel enlisted a talented dance crew, original music from award-winning producer Quincy Jones III, as well as industry leading choreographer Hi-Hat, who has worked with the likes of Missy Elliot, Rihanna and Kanye West, to create the first ever Pastrami-inspired music track and dance commercial.
“Our fans like to have a good time and celebrate exciting events, and the return of Pastrami to Wienerschnitzel is definitely something to celebrate!” said Doug Koegeboehn, Wienerschnitzel’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Our Pastrami Party commercial is inspired by America’s fascination with ‘dance crews,’ so we combined our food, our restaurants, a custom song and a popular dance crew to create something memorable; because at Wienerschnitzel, it’s more than just great food, it’s a great experience.”
Available for a limited time, guests can get their “yum on” at Wienerschnitzel with pastrami, served three different ways:
- Pastrami Sandwich – 5 ounces of flavorful pastrami topped with Swiss cheese, mustard and pickles and stacked between two slices of rye bread
- All Beef Pastrami Dog – Angus beef hot dog topped with pastrami, Swiss cheese, mustard and a pickle spear inside a freshly steamed hot dog bun
- Pastrami Chili Cheese Fries – our famous, secret recipe chili, shredded cheddar cheese, pickles, pastrami and mustard all atop a generous portion of golden fries
In addition to the new Pastrami menu items, Wienerschnitzel is introducing its new handcrafted Cream Soda and S’mores Shake. Available for a limited time, the two new seasonal beverages are the perfect sweet treat to pair with any Pastrami menu item.
Go to [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOpwD38dKw&feature=youtu.be] to view the Pastrami Party commercial. To find your nearest Wienerschnitzel, visit http://www.wienerschnitzel.com.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. In 2016, Wienerschnitzel was ranked #146 in the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at email@example.com.
Powerhouse Public Relations
235 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)