- Sub Headline: America’s Favorite Hot Dog Chain Continues to Support Action Sports with Newest Partnership
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.WienerSchnitzel.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 1:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Wienerschnitzel, Home of America’s Favorite Chili Dog, is proud to announce its latest partnership with professional BMX rider, Andy Buckworth, for the 2016 season. As part of its ongoing commitment to support the action sports community, Wienerschnitzel is continuing to partner with influential athletes and has officially made Buckworth a member of the Wienerfam, an affectionate term Wienerschnitzel uses to describe its close-knit family of supporters.
“This collaboration with Andy has been on our radar for a while now, and we’re super excited to announce his partnership with Wienerschnitzel,” said Rico Ferrante, Chief Visionary Officer. “He is a great friend of ours and a key asset to our growing team. We have some exciting projects lined up with Andy and we wish him nothing but the best during the 2016 season.”
An Australian-born athlete, Buckworth is an accomplished Big Air rider and a young gun bringing new tricks to major park course contests including X Games, where he medaled as only the second rider ever to land a double front flip. In addition to Big Air competitions, Buckworth will be on the 2016 Nitro Circus Tour alongside leading action sports athletes including Travis Pastrana.
“I’m stoked to join the Wienerfam as they have been huge supporters of the action sports industry,” said Buckworth. “We have the potential to do great things together and I look forward to an awesome year with Wienerschnitzel!”
To learn more and to find your nearest Wienerschnitzel location, visit www.wienerschnitzel.com.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. In 2016, Wienerschnitzel was ranked #146 in the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at email@example.com.
Powerhouse Public Relations
O: (949) 261-2216
325 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)