- Sub Headline: Hot Dog Chain Forms Alliance with Professional Racer and Industry Icon
- Franchise URL: http://www.wienerschnitzel.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 7:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Irvine, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is excited to announce its newest partnership with motocross legend, Jeremy McGrath. To further the brand’s ongoing commitment to the action sports industry, Wienerschnitzel has made McGrath an official member of the Wienerfam, an affectionate term Wienerschnitzel uses to describe its close-knit family of supporters.
“We are amped to officially welcome Jeremey into the Wienerfam!” said Wienerschnitzel Chief Visionary Officer, Rico Ferrante. “Along with his many contributions to the racing world, Jeremy is a true family man and philanthropist whose ideals are very much in line with our family-owned brand. We’re looking forward to doing great things together!”
Currently, Wienerschnitzel sponsors McGrath’s daughters who began selling homemade lemonade at races to help raise money for Be The Match, the largest bone marrow registry in the world. The girls began their efforts after their mother, Kim McGrath, received a life-saving bone marrow transplant when diagnosed with Leukemia. With Jeremey McGrath signed on as an official Wienerschnitzel partner, together they will plan creative activations designed to bring awareness to the sport and a number of for-cause organizations.
With seven Supercross titles, a feat no other racer in Supercross history has come close to, McGrath is arguably the most successful rider in the history of the sport. With a record number of wins, the motocross icon retired from the sport he helped shape in 2003. Since then, McGrath went on to pursue other passions including a career in professional off road truck racing along with donating his time to charitable causes.
“Wienerschnitzel has been incredibly supportive in my family’s charitable endeavors and I love how they are becoming a fixture in the race community,” said McGrath. “Wienerschnitzel’s commitment to the sport is attracting new fans to the races and I’m proud to partner with a brand that is so invested in giving back!”
To learn more and to find your nearest Wienerschnitzel location, visit www.wienerschnitzel.com.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. In 2016, Wienerschnitzel was ranked #146 in the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)