- Sub Headline: Hot Dog Chain Forms Alliance with Professional Racer and Industry Icon
- Franchise URL: http://www.wienerschnitzel.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 7:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Irvine, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is excited to announce its newest partnership with motocross legend, Jeremy McGrath. To further the brand’s ongoing commitment to the action sports industry, Wienerschnitzel has made McGrath an official member of the Wienerfam, an affectionate term Wienerschnitzel uses to describe its close-knit family of supporters.
“We are amped to officially welcome Jeremey into the Wienerfam!” said Wienerschnitzel Chief Visionary Officer, Rico Ferrante. “Along with his many contributions to the racing world, Jeremy is a true family man and philanthropist whose ideals are very much in line with our family-owned brand. We’re looking forward to doing great things together!”
Currently, Wienerschnitzel sponsors McGrath’s daughters who began selling homemade lemonade at races to help raise money for Be The Match, the largest bone marrow registry in the world. The girls began their efforts after their mother, Kim McGrath, received a life-saving bone marrow transplant when diagnosed with Leukemia. With Jeremey McGrath signed on as an official Wienerschnitzel partner, together they will plan creative activations designed to bring awareness to the sport and a number of for-cause organizations.
With seven Supercross titles, a feat no other racer in Supercross history has come close to, McGrath is arguably the most successful rider in the history of the sport. With a record number of wins, the motocross icon retired from the sport he helped shape in 2003. Since then, McGrath went on to pursue other passions including a career in professional off road truck racing along with donating his time to charitable causes.
“Wienerschnitzel has been incredibly supportive in my family’s charitable endeavors and I love how they are becoming a fixture in the race community,” said McGrath. “Wienerschnitzel’s commitment to the sport is attracting new fans to the races and I’m proud to partner with a brand that is so invested in giving back!”
To learn more and to find your nearest Wienerschnitzel location, visit www.wienerschnitzel.com.
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. In 2016, Wienerschnitzel was ranked #146 in the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)