June 03, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) FRANKLIN, TN – Nationally recognized home inspection franchise, WIN Home Inspection, is thrilled to welcome Scott Johnson as Director of Operations, effective immediately. After being announced as WIN’s first Strategic-Partner of 2016, the company hired him internally, with Johnson joining the WIN Home Office in April 2016 as the Director of Operations.
“We were so taken with Scott when he was training to open his own location, we offered him a position within the Home Office, something we’ve never done before,” says Steve Wadlington, WIN Home Inspection President. “He’s got what it takes to lead and help us take the WIN Way to the next level.”
Johnson will take on the role of managing the operations side of WIN. His responsibilities include training, marketing operations, franchise administration, technology, and supporting the vast Strategic-Partner and Vendor-Partner networks.
Before joining WIN, Johnson worked at Loftware, Inc. as the Director of Product Management. Johnson also worked with Xerox and Hewlett-Packard for over two decades where he was responsible for engineering management, product and program management and strategic marketing. He also holds the patents for four products he has co-invented.
Johnson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Oregon Institute of Technology. He is also a Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt.
About WIN Home Inspection
WIN Home Inspection began in 1993, offering franchise opportunities in a home inspection business in the Pacific Northwest. Within a year, the company dominated this regional market and has since expanded across the US with 191 locations in 31 states. WIN is the trusted home inspection brand by Real Estate professionals and is one of the fastest growing home inspection franchises in the country, and listed on VetFran and GI Jobs as a top 10 Veteran-Friendly Franchise.
A member of the VetFran Chairman’s Corps, WIN is a recognized leader on behalf of veterans and the franchise industry. WIN honors military veterans all year ‘round by offering service members a discount of 30% off the franchise fee. Over 25% of the franchise system consists of veterans. For information on WIN Home Inspection and the home inspection business opportunity, call 800-967-8127, or visit www.wini.com or www.winfranchising.com.
SOURCE WIN Home Inspection
Ripple Public Relations
351 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (1 views)
- Hooters Expands in Southern California with New Plaza Bonita Mall Location in National City, CA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- WIN Home Inspection Welcomes Scott Johnson In New Role As Director Of Operations (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Cruise Planners’ Beverly Brean Named Woman of the Year for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (1 views)