June 03, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) FRANKLIN, TN – Nationally recognized home inspection franchise, WIN Home Inspection, is thrilled to welcome Scott Johnson as Director of Operations, effective immediately. After being announced as WIN’s first Strategic-Partner of 2016, the company hired him internally, with Johnson joining the WIN Home Office in April 2016 as the Director of Operations.
“We were so taken with Scott when he was training to open his own location, we offered him a position within the Home Office, something we’ve never done before,” says Steve Wadlington, WIN Home Inspection President. “He’s got what it takes to lead and help us take the WIN Way to the next level.”
Johnson will take on the role of managing the operations side of WIN. His responsibilities include training, marketing operations, franchise administration, technology, and supporting the vast Strategic-Partner and Vendor-Partner networks.
Before joining WIN, Johnson worked at Loftware, Inc. as the Director of Product Management. Johnson also worked with Xerox and Hewlett-Packard for over two decades where he was responsible for engineering management, product and program management and strategic marketing. He also holds the patents for four products he has co-invented.
Johnson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Oregon Institute of Technology. He is also a Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt.
About WIN Home Inspection
WIN Home Inspection began in 1993, offering franchise opportunities in a home inspection business in the Pacific Northwest. Within a year, the company dominated this regional market and has since expanded across the US with 191 locations in 31 states. WIN is the trusted home inspection brand by Real Estate professionals and is one of the fastest growing home inspection franchises in the country, and listed on VetFran and GI Jobs as a top 10 Veteran-Friendly Franchise.
A member of the VetFran Chairman’s Corps, WIN is a recognized leader on behalf of veterans and the franchise industry. WIN honors military veterans all year ‘round by offering service members a discount of 30% off the franchise fee. Over 25% of the franchise system consists of veterans. For information on WIN Home Inspection and the home inspection business opportunity, call 800-967-8127, or visit www.wini.com or www.winfranchising.com.
SOURCE WIN Home Inspection
Ripple Public Relations
435 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)