June 03, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) FRANKLIN, TN – Nationally recognized home inspection franchise, WIN Home Inspection, is thrilled to welcome Scott Johnson as Director of Operations, effective immediately. After being announced as WIN’s first Strategic-Partner of 2016, the company hired him internally, with Johnson joining the WIN Home Office in April 2016 as the Director of Operations.
“We were so taken with Scott when he was training to open his own location, we offered him a position within the Home Office, something we’ve never done before,” says Steve Wadlington, WIN Home Inspection President. “He’s got what it takes to lead and help us take the WIN Way to the next level.”
Johnson will take on the role of managing the operations side of WIN. His responsibilities include training, marketing operations, franchise administration, technology, and supporting the vast Strategic-Partner and Vendor-Partner networks.
Before joining WIN, Johnson worked at Loftware, Inc. as the Director of Product Management. Johnson also worked with Xerox and Hewlett-Packard for over two decades where he was responsible for engineering management, product and program management and strategic marketing. He also holds the patents for four products he has co-invented.
Johnson holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science Engineering from the Oregon Institute of Technology. He is also a Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt.
About WIN Home Inspection
WIN Home Inspection began in 1993, offering franchise opportunities in a home inspection business in the Pacific Northwest. Within a year, the company dominated this regional market and has since expanded across the US with 191 locations in 31 states. WIN is the trusted home inspection brand by Real Estate professionals and is one of the fastest growing home inspection franchises in the country, and listed on VetFran and GI Jobs as a top 10 Veteran-Friendly Franchise.
A member of the VetFran Chairman’s Corps, WIN is a recognized leader on behalf of veterans and the franchise industry. WIN honors military veterans all year ‘round by offering service members a discount of 30% off the franchise fee. Over 25% of the franchise system consists of veterans. For information on WIN Home Inspection and the home inspection business opportunity, call 800-967-8127, or visit www.wini.com or www.winfranchising.com.
SOURCE WIN Home Inspection
Ripple Public Relations
485 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)