- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.windowgenie.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 1:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Cincinnati, Ohio – If 2015 was any indication, Americans are appreciating home cleaning services the likes of which Window Genie provides more than ever. 15 new franchisees represented 30 new locations opened throughout the year. Proof enough of the growing demand for the mobile service famous for window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing. Now, heading into 2016, the company that celebrated its 21st year in business in 2015 is gearing up for even greater growth, spurred in large part by the multiple programs and partnerships set to take off in the year.
Beyond franchisee growth in 2015, Window Genie was also lauded by a number of business journals throughout the year. Inc. Magazine recognized Window Genie as one of the fastest-growing businesses in the Cincinnati metropolitan area in addition to placing it on the upper half of its annual Inc. 5000 listing of fastest-growing companies in the United States for the second year in a row. Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Window Genie 170th on its annual Franchise 500 list for 2015, (seen in current January 2016 issue) moving up 15 spots from 2014, cementing its place as one of the fastest-growing and top home-based franchises. Window Genie also placed 51st on Entrepreneur’s top home based/ mobile franchises.
Franchise Business Review, a national franchisee satisfaction market research firm also placed Window Genie on its annual Top Franchises for Veteran’s list. It is the only list of top franchises for veterans based on data from those who know best – the veterans who own them. Window Genie’s Founder and CEO Rik Nonelle said, “This ranking is very important to us personally as we have a unique ability to give back to those who serve. We offer veterans additional territory at no cost when purchasing a franchise.”
To determine the results for their Top Franchises for Veterans research report, Franchise Business Review analyzed survey data from over 3,000 veteran franchisees representing 285 franchise brands.
In April of 2015 Window Genie reached an agreement with 3M Company to provide a residential window film solution as part of the company’s lauded Envision™ line of films. The partnership provides Window Genie franchisees with the opportunity to service over 125,000 residential customers with window film that reduces fading, heat and glare, lowering utility bills. Window Genie’s partnership with 3M is the result of two years of discussions between the companies.
In 2016, says Window Genie founder and CEO Richard Nonelle, the company has big plans for more programs that benefit franchisees and customers alike. “We will continue to focus on improving the experience between franchisee and customer,” says Nonelle. “This year we expanded our Your Holiday Lights program from three franchisees to 15 (this program is optional for those franchisees who wish to fill their winter months with an outdoor holiday lighting business) and continue to offer an incentive program for current owners who refer a new franchisee.”
Window Genie’s mobile search strategy, adds Nonelle, will be in full effect in 2016, which will entail an improved online presence and SEO enhancements to benefit owners.
Window Genie aims to continue its growth in 2016, and Nonelle points to years of consistent annual expansion as proof that his plan is a sustainable one. This past year 15 new franchisees have joined the Window Genie system. Window Genie franchisees can be found all throughout the United States, with target markets for growth for 2016 in Florida, Arizona, New York and California.
About Window Genie
Founded in 1994 by Richard Nonelle, Cincinnati-based Window Genie is a national home service franchise specializing in residential and light commercial window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing and gutter cleaning. Additional services in select markets include gutter re-securing, roof washing, solar panel cleaning, holiday light instillation, dryer vent cleaning and more, visit www.windowgenie.com. Window Genie currently operates with over 90 locations in 27 states. Target markets for growth include New York, California and Florida. For more franchising information, visit www.windowgeniefranchise.com.
SOURCE Window Genie
Sanderson & Associates
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)