- City: North Wilkesboro
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.WindowWorld.com
- Listed: January 29, 2016 9:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // NORTH WILKESBORO, N.C. – Window World®, America’s largest replacement window and exterior remodeling company, signed on as the presenting sponsor of MerleFest, one of the premier music festivals in the country, for 2016. As the primary fundraising event for Wilkes Community College Endowment Corporation (WCCEC), which works to raise funds for Wilkes Community College (WCC), MerleFest, in conjunction with Window World, will aid in improvement efforts for the college’s new health sciences center.
Given their shared home of Wilkes County, North Carolina, the Window World and MerleFest partnership has been a natural fit. 2015 marked the first year Window World participated as the festival’s highest level sponsor, and its commitment to serve in this capacity through 2020 solidifies its continued support of WCCEC to provide state-of-the-art resources to students and the community.
The health sciences center, Herring Hall, brings together the college’s curriculum and continuing education health sciences programs, creating an integrated training environment. The new facility will benefit 356 full-time students and 97 continuing-education students this year alone. Additionally, Herring Hall provides WCC with cutting-edge technology, facilitating programs like the Cooperative Learning Simulation Skills Training.
“Throughout the year, Window World invests time and resources to assist non-profits across the country,” said Window World Chairman and CEO, Tammy Whitworth. “With over 200 store locations nationwide, the entire Window World family is committed to supporting local causes. We are overjoyed to do our part to help the WCCEC provide this innovative center to the community.”
The WCCEC is currently in a five-year capital campaign, raising funds for Herring Hall. The total project is estimated to cost $6.2 million. As part of the campaign’s financial plan, MerleFest will contribute a total of $1.75 million to the project. Window World’s presenting sponsorship of the festival helps make this a reality.
MerleFest 2016, scheduled for April 28 – May 1, will bring nearly 80,000 national and international music enthusiasts to the WCC campus. Known for its unique blend of styles – traditional, bluegrass, old-time, Americana, blues, country and more – MerleFest delivers Music, Moments and Memories. This year, Brandi Carlile, Tim O’Brien and Sam Bush are just some of the talented professionals set to perform as part of the festival’s elite lineup.
“The ongoing success of Wilkes Community College and its students depends on support from community partners. Window World has proven its commitment to WCC and its students time and time again. Its contribution has helped us to incorporate the latest technology into Herring Hall, providing an improved teaching and learning environment for students and faculty,” said Allison Phillips, executive director of the Wilkes Community College Endowment Corporation. “Additionally, the Window World family has shown tremendous support of MerleFest through participation and volunteerism. We are proud that Window World is such a committed partner and friend to our college.”
View the entire MerleFest program at www.MerleFest.org/Lineup. Tickets for the event may be purchased at www.MerleFest.org or by calling 1-800-343-7857.
To learn more about Window World, visit www.WindowWorld.com or call 1-800 NEXT WINDOW.
About Window World®
Window World®, headquartered in North Wilkesboro, N.C., is America’s largest replacement window and exterior remodeling company, with more than 200 locally-owned offices nationwide. Founded in 1995, the company sells and installs windows, siding, doors and other exterior products, with a total of over 10 million windows sold to date. Window World is an ENERGY STAR® partner and its window products have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal for eight consecutive years. Additionally, through its charitable foundation Window World Cares®, the Window World family provides funding for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, where it was named New Corporate Partner of the Year in 2010. Since its inception in 2008, the foundation has raised over $5.6 million for St. Jude. Window World, Inc. also supports the Veterans Airlift Command, a non-profit organization that facilitates free air transportation to wounded veterans and their families. To begin your exterior remodeling project today, visit www.WindowWorld.com or call 1-800 NEXT WINDOW. For home improvement and energy efficiency tips, décor ideas and more, following Window World on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Window World®
Window World, Inc.
Reed & Associates Marketing
For Window World, Inc.
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)