- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Paint And Sip Franchise Celebrates With Five Days of Festivities At Its New Oxford, FL Studio
- Franchise URL: http://www.WineAndDesign.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Oxford, FL – Wine & Design, the leading paint and sip franchise that provides chic and upbeat spaces of painting classes for all ages and experience levels, continues its national expansion with the opening of its first central Florida location in Oxford. Kicking off the celebration on Saturday, June 25th, Wine & Design is providing five full days of festivities including themed parties, discounted classes, giveaways and other special offers.
Studio owners, Kim Harac and Les Evans, are sharing their artistry and talent with the residents of The Villages. Harac, a middle school art teacher and prior instructor for a paint and sip studio, is excited to bring together friends and families for days and nights of artful fun during her Grand Opening celebration. With the help of fiancée and business partner, Les Evans, a local veterinarian, they are committed to giving back to the local community as well as building strong art programs for kids.
“Wine & Design is such a great concept and definitely a business with staying power,” says Kim Harac, studio co-owner. “It’s a dream come true to have a studio of my own and be able to provide another avenue and place that blends art and fun for everyone. Les and I hope to provide classes and programs that also give back to our customers – starting with a Paint Your Pet night where customers will not only be able to paint, but also have Les available for any veterinary questions or needs. Of course, pets will be allowed and doggie snacks will be offered.”
Wine & Design has over 68 locations nationwide is committed to providing memorable and lasting experiences. Believing that chic and sophistication shouldn’t always come at a high price, Wine & Design is affordable without sacrificing what makes it special.
“We’re extremely thrilled for our first central Florida location and could not have chosen a better duo to help Wine & Design’s continuing success,” said Harriet Mills, CEO and Founder of Wine & Design. “Kim and Les have many years of experience and so much energy, and we are certain that their studio will be extremely successful.”
Wine & Design of Oxford – The Villages is located at 10889 North U.S. Highway 301. For more information or to reserve a space for the upcoming Grand Opening celebration, please call (352)461-0799, email email@example.com or visit http://www.wineanddesign.com/locations/the_villages.
The full schedule of the five-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Day: Saturday, June 25th – Grand Opening Party
Time: 5 p.m.
Details: ribbon cutting, music, complimentary wine, champagne and hors d’euvres, raffles, prizes and giveaways
*$15 classes for the first 42 people to sign-up
Day: Sunday, June 26th – Art Buzz Kids Party
Time: 11 a.m.
Details: $15 classes for kids, complimentary face painting, tattoos, bubbles, popcorn and games
*Free Art Buzz Kids gift bags for the first 20 kids to sign-up
Day: Monday, June 27th – Rustic Chic Party
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Details: paint your own wooden Mason jar cut out, complimentary glass of house wine
Day: Tuesday, June 28th – 80’s Revival Party
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Details: $10 off all classes
*50% off coupon for next class if you show up in 80’s gear
Day: Wednesday, June 29th – Paint Your Pet Party
Time: 6 p.m.
Details: ‘Paint Your Pet’ and bring them along, veterinarian on site for any questions. One gourmet doggie treat per fur guest as a thank you. Prepackaged snacks and gourmet dog treats available to purchase. All proceeds of snacks or dog treats go to the Marion County Animal Shelter.
About Wine & Design
Wine & Design provides “memories and a masterpiece” in just two hours. Painting sessions are led by a local artist who provides step-by-step instructions to first-time painters, aspiring artists, or self-proclaimed pros that result in an individualized work of art. Wine & Design accepts general reservations for nightly painting classes, and we offer programs through our five lines of business: Private Parties offer a creative twist for showers, supper clubs and reunions, just to name a few; Art Buzz Kids programs include children’s classes, summer camps and ‘Parent and Me’ programs; Design On Wheels brings the painting party to your home, office or event venue; Team Building packages merge art, teamwork and fun for your business or organization; and Paint it Forward programs are available each month with a portion of the proceeds going to a local charity. For more information on our programs, or to schedule an event or class, please visit www.wineanddesign.com. Wine & Design is headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. and has 68 studios nationwide.
SOURCE Wine & Design
463 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (7 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (6 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)