- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Paint & Sip Studio Throws Five-Day Celebration for New Location at Myrtle Beach’s Coventry Crossing
- Street: 1620 Farrow Parkway, Suite A4
- City: Myrtle Beach
- Zip/Postal Code: 29577
- Franchise URL: http://www.wineanddesign.com
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (843) 492-0090
- Twitter URL: http://www.twitter.com/wndcoventrycrsc
- Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/wndcoventrycrossingsc/
- Instagram URL: http://www.instagram.com/wndcoventrycrossingsc/
- Listed: July 22, 2016 4:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – Wine & Design, the leading paint and sip franchise that provides chic, upbeat spaces for memories and masterpieces, is opening its newest location in Myrtle Beach’s Coventry Crossing. Kicking off the celebration on Friday, July 22, 2016, Wine & Design will provide five full days of festivities including themed parties, discounted classes, giveaways and other special offers.
Studio owners Bailey Turner and Chris Wilkinson are bringing their artistry and talent to their hometown. Turner became involved with Wine & Design while teaching classes at the North Myrtle Beach location. Working as an artist and discovering the joy and satisfaction of working with Wine & Design, Turner decided to open her own location. Combining her fine art expertise and her partner Wilkinson’s business experience, this duo aims to bring together friends, families and the local community for days and nights of artful fun.
“Whatever your age or experience level, Wine & Design brings people together for an afternoon or evening of painting, food and fun. It’s such a great concept and definitely a business with staying power,” said Turner, studio co-owner. “It’s a dream come true to have a studio of my own and also be able to provide local artists, like myself, with great job opportunities.”
Partner Wilkinson returns to South Carolina after working in the financial industry in Chicago. Leaving his longtime career in the Windy City as a broker, Wilkinson brings his savvy business skills to help run the studio and drive growth.
“We were always interested in starting our own business, but what really sold us is the strong support from the Wine & Design corporate team,” said Wilkinson. “They guided and supported us through every step. Becoming a franchisee with Wine & Design was too good of an opportunity to pass up.”
With more than 70 locations across the country, Wine & Design is committed to providing memorable and lasting experiences. Believing that chic, sophisticated experiences shouldn’t always come at a high price, Wine & Design is affordable without sacrificing what makes it special.
Wine & Design’s Myrtle Beach studio is located at 1620 Farrow Parkway, Suite A4, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. For more information or to reserve a space for the upcoming Grand Opening celebration, please call (843) 492-0090, email firstname.lastname@example.org,‘Like’ Wine & Design on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wndcoventrycrossingsc/ or follow on Instagram at www.instagram.com/wndcoventrycrossingsc/ and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/wndcoventrycrsc.
The full schedule of the five-day grand opening celebration is as follows:
Date: Friday, July 22 – Grand Opening Party
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Details: Ribbon cutting, 50% off classes, DJ/Music, Complimentary wine, champagne and hors d’euvres
*free gift bags for the first 20 people
Date: Saturday, July 23 – Sweet Saturday Date Night
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Details: First 18 couples to register online pay only $30 ($15 per person).
Date: Sunday, July 24 – Art Buzz Kids Party
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Details: $10 classes for kids, Complimentary snacks and fun activities
*free Art Buzz Kids gift bags for the first 20 kids
Date: Monday, July 25 – BYOBF (Bring Your Own Best Friend)
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Details: BOGO Deal: buy one get one free
Date: Tuesday, July 26 – Take Me Back Tuesday ‘80s Revival Party
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Details: Retro painting and ‘80s music, 50% off coupon for next class if you show up in ‘80s attire
About Wine & Design
Wine & Design provides “memories and a masterpiece” in just two hours. Painting sessions are led by a local artist who provides step-by-step instructions to first-time painters, aspiring artists, or self-proclaimed pros that result in an individualized work of art. Wine & Design accepts general reservations for nightly painting classes, and we offer programs through our five lines of business: Private Parties offer a creative twist for showers, supper clubs and reunions, just to name a few; Art Buzz Kids programs include children’s classes, summer camps and ‘Parent and Me’ programs; Design On Wheels brings the painting party to your home, office or event venue; Team Building packages merge art, teamwork and fun for your business or organization; and Paint it Forward programs are available each month with a portion of the proceeds going to a local charity. For more information on our programs, or to schedule an event or class, please visit www.wineanddesign.com. Wine & Design is headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. and has 70 studios nationwide.
SOURCE Wine & Design
560 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)