- Sub Headline: Nation's Largest Hybrid Retail Shop and Wine Bar Concept Announces 2016 Development Plans
- City: West Des Moines
- State: Iowa
- Franchise URL: http://www.winestyles.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Jan. 11, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — With the rise in wine and craft beer consumption in the U.S., WineStyles Tasting Station® is targeting continued expansion throughout the country. Wine shop by day, wine bar by night – the brand is a hybrid concept between a retail store and a wine bar that also serves up craft beer and small plates with a one-of-a-kind, clubhouse experience. Currently, WineStyles Tasting Station has 21 locations open with plans to add at least 10 new stores throughout the country in 2016.
As part of its long-term growth strategy, the company signed a franchise agreement to open the first WineStyles Tasting Station in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, which is scheduled to open later this month. Additionally, WineStyles Tasting Station has completed the conversion of approximately half of its existing stores to the new business model, most recently in Chantilly, Va., and another currently underway in the Baldwin Park area of Orlando, Fla. This year, the company is focused on opening new stores in Ankeny, Iowa; Northern Virginia and Central Florida.
“At WineStyles Tasting Station, we’re much more than a wine shop. Our brand is a leading franchise in a growing category and we are calling on all of our fellow foodies and wine lovers who want to turn their passion into a successful business,” said Bryan McGinness, CEO of WineStyles Tasting Station. “Our low start-up costs and simple operations combined with our one-of-a-kind retail experience are not only empowering our franchisees to focus on their business goals, but also enabling our brand to develop in current markets and key growth cities nationwide.”
In 2016, the company will focus on expanding its national brand footprint. Specifically, WineStyles Tasting Station is targeting communities in Richmond and Northern Virginia; Katy and League City, Texas; Denver and Colorado Springs, Colo.; Omaha and Lincoln, Neb.; Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, N.C.; Peoria and Rockford, Ill.; as well as Cedar Falls and the Quad Cities, Iowa. Furthermore, the brand is targeting Northern and Central Florida for franchise expansion.
WineStyles Tasting Station offers a unique retail experience and warm ambiance that is reminiscent of an old-world wine cellar. Wines are categorized by style and taste, rather than by varietal or region, which helps to simplify the shopping experience. Guests not only have access to approximately 400 revolving world-class wines from small and large vineyards around the world, but they can also taste, learn and enjoy the best in 150 craft beers, fine chocolates, artisanal cheeses, and other gourmet items. In addition, WineStyles Tasting Stations offer a full menu of small plates featuring a variety of pizzettes, cheese and charcuterie boards, paired with draft beer and wine on tap or by the glass.
Marrying the nearly $75 billion specialty food, $40 billion wine and $20 billion craft beer industries, WineStyles Tasting Station is well positioned to grow nationwide. The concept offers multiple distinct revenue streams including wine and craft beer club memberships, wine tastings and events, private events, gift baskets and accessories.
To fuel development, the company is seeking passionate entrepreneurs with retail experience. WineStyles Tasting Stations will be developed through single-unit and area developer agreements. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total cost of investment for one store to be approximately $229,000 – $380,500. The initial franchise fee is $25,000. For more information on franchising and conversion opportunities, visit winefranchise.com or call 866-WINECLUB.
About WineStyles Tasting Station:
WineStyles Tasting Station demystifies wine and craft beers by categorizing bottles by style and taste, rather than by varietal or region. Each store features regional craft beers and hundreds of rotating wines from around the world with most priced $15 – $30 per bottle. WineStyles Tasting Station customers can also Taste, Learn and Enjoy® the best in wine, craft beer, artisanal cheeses, fine chocolates and other gourmet items. Headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, WineStyles Tasting Station currently operates more than 20 locations across the country. WineStyles Tasting Station encourages all customers to drink wine and beer responsibly. For more information, visit winestyles.com.
SOURCE WineStyles Tasting Station
124 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)