Wingstreet® By Pizza Hut® Delivers On ‘No Pants Required’ Promise With Free Mobile Dry Cleaning For College Basketball Fans
- Sub Headline: Restaurant Enlists Largest Dry Cleaner in U.S. for Full-Court Press(ed) Pants on First Day of the Tournament - WingStreet debuts new limited-time only Jim Beam® Devil’s Cut® Spicy Bourbon BBQ sauce, further expanding wing joint quality wings proposition and selection
- City: Plano
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaHut.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 10:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PLANO, TEXAS – When college basketball playoffs tip off this March, only one restaurant can deliver one of the sport’s most-loved foods with a “No Pants Required” commitment: WingStreet by Pizza Hut, which has partnered with the largest dry cleaner in the country to offer free mobile dry cleaning to select fans in select markets across the country on the first day of the tournament. Now fans won’t have to leave the comforts of their own homes to get wing joint quality wings.
With the help of Martinizing Delivers and its affiliated brands 1-800-DRYCLEAN and Pressed 4 Time, select WingStreet deliveries on Thursday, March 17 will come with a custom laundry bag that can be redeemed for free dry cleaning for one pair of pants through the end of the playoffs.
WingStreet, which estimates that it will sell more than 68 million wings during the three weeks of the college basketball tournament – more than any other national restaurant – prepares its wings much like traditional wing joint restaurants with a vast selection of sauces and rubs and by frying every wing vs. baking them through the oven, the way other pizza joints do.
“We know fans are devoted to watching every second of every game during the first day of the men’s college basketball tournament. We don’t want them to miss any of the action by having to leave the house for wings,” said Jared Drinkwater, Vice President of Marketing, Pizza Hut. “That’s why we’re serving up wing joint quality wings delivered right to your front door. Oh, and what other wing joint will clean your pants while you watch hoops? We think it’s a first.”
“It makes perfect sense. When you can stay at home to watch the tournament and get great quality wings delivered to your door, you can also get your favorite pair of pants picked up, cleaned and delivered without ever having to leave home,” said Wayne Wudyka, CEO of the Huntington Company, and its affiliate brands, Martinizing Dry Cleaning, 1-800-DryClean and Pressed 4 Time. “We’re excited to be handling the dry cleaning for fans who are enjoying the games and some WingStreet wings.”
WingStreet offers two types of wings including: traditional bone-in and breaded bone-out wings, with a choice of eight bold sauces including: garlic parm, honey BBQ, buffalo mild, buffalo medium, buffalo burnin’ hot as well as three new sauce additions with the Hawaiian teriyaki, spicy garlic and a season rotation along with two new dry rubs, ranch and Cajun style. Customers can also order straight cut fries with two new dry rubs: ranch or Cajun style.
For a limited time only, WingStreet will also be featuring a Jim Beam® Devil’s Cut® Spicy Bourbon BBQ sauce which won first place in creative BBQ at the National Buffalo Wing Festival in Buffalo, NY during product testing.
Boneless WingStreet wings are one of the most popular items on the pizza restaurant company’s new $5 Flavor Menu which also includes a medium one-topping pizza, the Ultimate HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Chip Cookie, HERSHEY’S Triple Chocolate Brownie, Tuscani® Pastas, a double order of breadsticks or flavor sticks and four 20-oz. Pepsi® beverages for just $5 each when ordering two or more.
For more information on the WingStreet by Pizza Hut Pants Pickup, visit blog.pizzahut.com or to order now, visit www.pizzahut.com. Pants still required for dine in or carry out.
About WingStreet by Pizza Hut Pants Pickup
No Purchase Necessary. Begins at 12 Noon ET and ends at 10 p.m. ET on 3/17/16. Open to residents in participating markets around the country 18+ (or at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Void outside of the areas specified in the Official Rules and where prohibited by law. Subject to Official Rules available at http://bit.ly/1pBq5q9.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant in the world. The company began 58 years ago in Wichita, Kansas, when two brothers borrowed $600 from their mom to start a pizzeria.
What started out small has become the biggest pizza company in the world and today operates more than 15,600 restaurants in more than 97 countries serving innovative pizzas, traditional favorites like the signature Pan Pizza, and much more. Pizza Hut also is the proprietor of the BOOK IT!® Program, which is a long-standing children’s literacy program used in more than 630,000 classrooms nationwide. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).
About The Huntington Company and its Affiliates
The Huntington Company and its affiliates are privately held companies located in Berkley, Michigan.
The companies that make up the family of brands are Huntington Cleaners & Shirt Laundry, Huntington Woods, Mich.; Huntington Window Fashions, Troy, Mich.; and Wesch Cleaners, Birmingham, Mich.; as well as the 1-800-DRYCLEAN, bizziebox, Pressed 4 Time, Martinizing, and Certified Restoration Drycleaning Network franchises.
SOURCE The Huntington Company
The Huntington Group
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)