- Sub Headline: Local Fondue Restaurant Extends Lottery Promotion Until Official Winner is Drawn
- City: Troy
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.www.meltingpot.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 12:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, Mich.– (FranchisePOD.com) January 11, 2016 –The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant located on Big Beaver Road in Troy, is giving its guests another chance to win the lottery. Last week, the area’s only fondue restaurant launched a promotion that rewarded guests with a ticket to the 700 million jackpot. Now that the prize is up over a billion, the restaurant has extended its offer until a winning number is officially drawn.
“Every couple that enjoys a four-course fondue experience for two with us through Wednesday will get a ticket to this week’s 1.3 billion drawing,” said Aaron Van De Mark, local owner of the Troy Melting Pot location. “We’ll continue to offer this promotion until an official winner is announced. Hopefully, it’s one of our loyal fondue fans.”
Reservations are required with mention of the promotion to get the ticket. The restaurant has pre-purchased tickets in hopes that it can accommodate all guests who partake in the offer.
The Melting Pot offers a unique fondue dining experience in a relaxed atmosphere with private tables and customizable menu options that allow guests to enjoy a combination of cheese fondues, salads, fondue-style entrees and chocolate fondues. For more information about The Troy Melting Pot and to sign up for Club Fondue for access to more special offers, please visit http://www.meltingpot.com/troy.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
With more than 135 restaurants in North America, existing locations in 35 states, Canada and Mexico and more than 25 locations currently in development, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. is the premier fondue restaurant franchise and a leading polished casual dining franchise. Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot continues to be a memorable dining experience. Guests enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées combined with dipping sauces. The menu also includes cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com.
The Melting Pot of Troy
Matt Carlotta, 248-362-2221
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)