March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WINNIPEG, MB – Pizza Pizza has opened its newest restaurant location in the Winnipeg Capital Region, located at 1740 Pembina Highway in the Fort Garry neighbourhood.
This location features Pizza Pizza’s new-style lobby and seating area, which allows guests to dine-in or take a seat as they wait for pick-up. The revamped modern design features sleek elements and natural wood finishes.
The restaurant will employ 10 full-time and part-time staff serving Pizza Pizza’s wide variety of hot and fresh menu items, which includes classic, gourmet and gluten-free pizzas, as well as chicken wings and newer innovations like Funnel Cake Stix, poutine, boneless chicken bites, Italian sandwiches, pastas and salads. The location offers pick-up and dine-in, as well as take-out and delivery options.
“It’s only been a few months since our last Pizza Pizza opening in this city and we’re excited for Manitobans to experience our new store design,” said Pat Finelli, Chief Marketing Officer of Pizza Pizza Limited. “Winnipeg is hungry for high quality pizza and an additional location means we can continue our commitment to customer service and community involvement.”
Pizza Pizza opened its first location in Winnipeg in 2010. Since then, the chain has opened 16 locations in Manitoba, 14 of which are located in Winnipeg. The company is committed to supporting local sports teams, schools and community events. Pizza Pizza is currently the Official Pizza of the Winnipeg Jets, Manitoba Moose and Brandon Wheat Kings, as well as a variety of minor league teams. In addition to its 16 traditional locations, Pizza Pizza also operates express counters in the MTS Centre and Cineplex theatres around the city.
To learn more about franchising opportunities at Pizza Pizza, visit www.pizzapizza.ca/franchising.
About Pizza Pizza Limited
With more than 730 locations across Canada, Pizza Pizza Limited is Canada´s pizza pioneer and a quick-service restaurant leader. The company operates two banners, Pizza Pizza and Pizza 73, that together with its network of operators and franchise partners, deliver quality food choices, diverse menus and exciting promotions for all tastes, lifestyles and budgets. Since 1967, Pizza Pizza Limited has been guided by a vision to provide the “best food, made especially for you” with a focus on quality ingredients, customer service, continuous innovation and community involvement. Visit www.pizzapizza.ca and www.pizza73.com for more information.
SOURCE Pizza Pizza Limited
416-341-9929 Ext. 227
416-341-9929 Ext. 230
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)