Wisconsin Hospitality Group and Their Pizza Huts Donate 1,400 Pounds of Food to Hunger Task Force and Local Food Pantries
- Sub Headline: Wisconsin Hospitality Group, LLC (WHG) and its 82 Pizza Hut restaurants, in combination with the company’s new foundation, WHG Cares, donated over 1,400 pounds of food during their 1st Annual Pizza Hut Food Drive, which ran October 16th through November 14th, in support of local food pantries across Wisconsin.
- City: Waukesha
- State: Wisconsin
- Listed: December 8, 2015 6:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WAUKESHA, WI (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 08, 2015 – Wisconsin Hospitality Group, LLC (WHG) and its 82 Pizza Hut restaurants, in combination with the company’s new foundation, WHG Cares, donated over 1,400 pounds of food during their 1st Annual Pizza Hut Food Drive, which ran October 16th through November 14th, in support of local food pantries across Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Hospitality Group, LLC (WHG) joined the Hunger Task Force along with 56 free and local food pantry partners across the state in the fight against hunger in Wisconsin. The company established their 82 restaurants as food drop-off sites for non-perishable food items. Customers dropped off food donations at their local Pizza Hut restaurant and received an exclusive Pizza Hut coupon for 20% off orders of $20 or more in recognition of their generous donation.
“We are excited to have had the opportunity to partner with the Hunger Task Force through our Pizza Hut Food Drive campaign and join them in the fight against hunger right here in our company’s home state of Wisconsin,” said Mark Dillon, President and CEO of Wisconsin Hospitality Group and President of WHG Cares Foundation. “Wisconsin Hospitality Group and our employees believe in philanthropy, volunteerism, and community involvement and through our corporate commitment to charities and the generosity of our customers, we hope to make a difference and to give back.”
Wisconsin Hospitality Group, LLC (WHG) hopes to gain momentum in the coming years as they continue their Pizza Hut Food Drive and work to provide food to those in need during the holiday season. “Pizza Hut has a long-standing tradition of community involvement and through our food drive, we have the opportunity to connect locally and impact those communities during a time when it’s needed most,” said Denise Harris, Director of Marketing at Wisconsin Hospitality Group and Vice-President of WHG Cares Foundation.
Throughout the last 16 years, WHG, a local restaurant franchise group, through its Applebee’s and Pizza Hut restaurants, has been able to donate more than $2.4 million in combined gifts to local charities including Children’s Hospital, ProHealth Care, World Hunger Relief, Honor Flight and One Heartland. These donations were made possible by both the generosity of guests and the hard work of all WHG team members.
The company has established a non-profit foundation, WHG Cares, to centralize all of the company’s fundraising efforts and to provide opportunities for tax deductible donations in the future. During all of WHG’s campaigns, the company stays committed to keeping costs down and to providing 100% of the campaign net proceeds to its charitable partners.
Wisconsin Hospitality Group and its affiliates own and operate 118 restaurants across Wisconsin and northern Illinois. WHG has grown in sales to become the largest Wisconsin-based food service franchise company in the state. Headquartered in Waukesha, WHG operates 36 Applebee’s Grill & Bar restaurants and 82 Pizza Hut Restaurants, all committed to guest satisfaction and community support.
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)