- Franchise URL: http://www.WokBox.net
- Listed: June 10, 2016 4:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 10, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SURREY, British Columbia – Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen, a Canada-based fast casual restaurant that offers Asian-inspired cuisine, has opened in Orange Park, Florida.
The new restaurant is located at 661 Blanding Blvd Suite 505 in the Bolton Shopping Plaza. Company plans call for having as many as 10 area locations over the next several years.
“I am extremely excited to bring fresh and flavorful Asian cuisine to Orange Park,” said Neetu Singh, the restaurant’s owner. “Wok Box offers unique flavors and a wide variety of products that other quick-serve Asian chains simply do not offer.”
Wok Box specializes in fresh, wok-cooked Asian cuisine, offering simple but extensive menu options influenced by the flavors of 10 Asian regions, including Thailand, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, India, Cambodia and Vietnam.
The main meals consist of fresh stir-fry noodle boxes, rice boxes and curry boxes. After choosing their base, customers pick from one of five proteins – grilled chicken, grilled beef, grilled pork, wok’d shrimp or wok’d tofu – before further customizing their meal with a selection of eight signature sauces and 14 toppings. There are also four several classic boxes to choose from.
In addition to the three main entrée categories, Wok Box offers a kid’s menu, Asian salads and small bites like spring rolls, chicken gyozas, edamame, bang bang shrimp and cheesy kimchi fire balls.
“At Wok Box, our main focus is to provide a delightful and unforgettable experience to each and every customer that walks into our doors,” added Singh. “We offer something for every palate, and for those with dietary restrictions, many menu items can be made vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free.”
Customers can opt to dine-in, carry out or request delivery. Catering is also available.
About Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen
Founded in 2004 as a single store in downtown Edmonton, Alberta, Wok Box sets itself apart from other quick service chains by offering innovative, fresh and healthy Asian dishes made from natural ingredients and influenced by the flavors of Thailand, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, India, Cambodia and Vietnam. Franchising since 2006, Wok Box has grown to more than 80 franchises throughout Canada, the United States and Qatar. For more information, visit www.wokbox.us.
SOURCE Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen
655 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)