- City: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.wokbox.us
- Listed: January 7, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SURREY, British Columbia – Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen, a fast casual chain that offers Asian-inspired cuisine, has signed a multi-unit franchise agreement for five restaurants throughout Western Michigan.
The stores will be developed over the next two to three years, with the first one scheduled to open within Kentwood within the next six months. Additional locations are planned for Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, among others.
“After doing our due diligence, we all realized that Wok Box was the perfect fit,” said Aravind Gorthi, one of five entrepreneurs who signed the development agreement. “Not only were we impressed by the freshness and quality of the products, we were also in awe of the unique, bold flavors and variety that other quick-serve Asian chains simply do not offer.”
The agreement represents the latest step in Wok Box’s U.S. franchise store growth and supplements a handful of other agreements previously signed in Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, South Carolina and Texas.
“Aravind and his team are residents of West Michigan, and their knowledge of the region will certainly aid Wok Box’s entrance into the market,” said Wok Box CEO Lawrence Eade. “This deal is the latest example of our continued expansion efforts in new markets across the U.S.”
Wok Box specializes in fresh, wok-cooked Asian cuisine, offering simple but extensive menu options influenced by the flavors of 10 Asian regions, including Thailand, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, India, Cambodia and Vietnam.
The main meals consist of fresh stirfy noodle boxes, rice boxes and Asian street tacos. After choosing their base, customers pick from one of five proteins – grilled chicken, grilled beef, grilled pork, wok’d shrimp or wok’d tofu – before further customizing their meal with a selection of eight signature sauces and 14 toppings. There are also four several classic boxes to choose from.
In addition to the three main entrée categories, Wok Box offers Asian salads and small bites like spring rolls, chicken gyozas, edamame and cheesy kimchi fire balls.
Wok Box promotes healthy eating, and many menu items can be made vegetarian, vegan or wheat-free, and in most cases are served in five minutes or less, Eade said. “Dishes can be customized to meet the health needs of our guests, or they can be a treat for people who just want to go out and have something to treat themselves,” he added.
About Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen
Founded in 2004 as a single store in downtown Edmonton, Alberta, Wok Box sets itself apart from other quick service chains by offering innovative, fresh and healthy Asian dishes made from natural ingredients and influenced by the flavors of Thailand, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, India, Cambodia and Vietnam. Franchising since 2006, Wok Box has grown to more than 80 franchises throughout Canada, the United States and Qatar. For more information, visit www.wokbox.us.
SOURCE Wok Box Fresh Asian Kitchen
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)