- Franchise URL: http://www.WoofGangBakery.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 11:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ORLANDO, Fla. – Woof Gang Bakery believes that all animals deserve well-being, health and happiness. Together, with the help of other animal lovers and caring customers, Woof Gang Bakery is committed to raising awareness and making a difference in the lives of pets.
Year-round, Woof Gang Bakery partners with animal welfare organizations to host adoption events, donate pet food and supplies, provide grooming services and raise funds.
This past year, animal rescue organizations received donations from Woof Gang Bakery and generous customers including 43,000 total pounds of pet food. Pet grooming services and other donations, such as treats, toys and accessories, totaled $67,000.
In cooperation with pet rescue groups, Woof Gang Bakery aims to increase awareness of adoptable animals and their need for a second chance. In-store adoption events have helped match hundreds of pets with loving families, with more than 500 dogs and cats finding “fur-ever” homes this past year.
In the U.S., 7.6 million dogs and cats are in need of permanent homes. Woof Gang Bakery encourages everyone to consider adoption first and get involved at a local level.
About Woof Gang Bakery
Woof Gang Bakery is a leading specialty retailer of pet food, pet-related supplies and pet grooming, with more than 70 locations across the U.S.
Woof Gang Bakery offers the very best in pet care by providing quality products at competitive prices and knowledgeable, caring customer service. Each Woof Gang Bakery location is a convenient, neighborhood store with connections to the local community. The company is committed to the well-being, health and happiness of pets.
In 2016, Woof Gang Bakery was awarded the Multi-Service Excellence award by Pet Business Media and ranked among the nation’s top retailers by Pet Business Magazine. Recently, the company also was named best overall multi-unit retailer by Pet Business Media and recognized by Pet Insight magazine as one of the nation’s fastest growing pet chains.
A remarkably high demand exists for the pet products and services offered by Woof Gang Bakery. According to the American Pet Products Association, more than 97 million U.S. households own at least one dog or cat. Americans will spend more than $60 billion this year on pet supplies and care.
To learn more, visit woofgangbakery.com.
SOURCE Woof Gang Bakery
284 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)