- Sub Headline: The Premier Macaron Franchise Launches Informational Website for Prospective Owners as It Ramps Up for Rapid U.S. Expansion
- City: New York
- State: New York
- Franchise URL: http://www.woopsfranchise.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 3:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK, NY–(FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 5, 2016 – Woops!, the premier macaron franchise, has announced the launch of its dynamic franchise website, woopsfranchise.com, which provides entrepreneurs with a detailed overview of the benefits of investing in a Woops! franchise.
The brand’s new content-driven franchise website features a variety of information for franchisee candidates who are interested in learning about ownership opportunities with the fast-growing macaron franchise. Prospective Woops! owners can learn more about the business with documentary videos regarding the brand’s meteoric rise and can stay up to date with the latest news about Woops!’s growth and development.
“We’ve tested our business model and the quality of our products in New York and the Tri-State area, and what we found was that people really do crave our authentic international pastries,” said Raj Bhatt, co-owner of Woops! “Before franchising, it was very important to us to prove the success of our business model. Coming from a background that includes being a franchisee of an espresso bar franchise, I know how important it is to have a business model that is easy to manage, is potentially profitable and is scalable. This is what we have developed with Woops!, and we are very excited to roll out our brand across America.”
Woops! is the premier macaron franchise
The Woops! franchise capitalizes on two important trends: more people are seeking boutique, high-quality neighborhood sources for espresso and artisanal baked goods; and globally popular desserts like the classic French macaron are rising in popularity. The website, woopsfranchise.com, explains the business model behind one of the hottest brands in America’s baking industry. The site features interviews with franchisees and the company’s management team, and it also reveals startup costs and financial performance information for the macaron franchise.
“We provide our customers with the rare experience of getting artisanal European-style food for remarkably affordable prices,” Bhatt said. “Our average ticket is anywhere from $8 to $10, which is incredibly affordable for the quality of treats our customers are buying. From the franchisee’s perspective, these small tickets add up quickly. The 16 locations we have in New York and the Tri-State area are always busy. These locations are profitable because all of our products are fast-frozen at our artisanal bakery and are quickly shipped to our other locations for a very reasonable cost. Our fast-frozen methods allow us to retain the high level of flavor in our products and provide an on-site, sensory baking experience that our growing base of customers loves.”
Costs and fees of owning a Woops! macaron franchise
Woops! is uniquely poised to capture a sizable share of the $310 billion American baking industry as it rapidly expands across the country. Woops! is actively seeking savvy investors and entrepreneurs who are passionate about bringing European-style pastries, sandwiches and coffee to their communities.
With investment starting at $52,000 for a macaron kiosk and $168,500 for an in-line bakeshop, Woops! offers investors a low initial investment with a high potential return: the brand’s in-line bakeshops generated average sales of $62,000 a month in 2014, and its average kiosk generated $252,000 in sales in the same year.
Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
341 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)