- Sub Headline: Leading staffing franchise expands national reach with the signing of all-new territory owner, John “J.Rod” Rodriguez
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: December 3, 2015 3:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com.com // KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – @Work Group, an award-winning national staffing agency franchise, has announced the signing of California-based owner, John “J.Rod” Rodriguez. From the partnership, Rodriguez will open an all-new San Francisco location with plans to become a nationwide, multi-store owner within the next couple of years.
“My background is in logistics and supply chain, but I got my start as a temp and throughout my career, I frequently hired temporary workers to finalize projects and jobs,” said Rodriguez. “As an @Work owner, I’m looking to break away from the bay area’s norm and find new markets for workers in industries such as light production and warehousing, as well as work with startups to provide them with the staffing necessary in order to make their innovations a reality.”
Rodriguez comes to @Work after spending nearly 10 years at Google. In his time at the search engine giant, he moved up from an IT administrator providing desktop support, to program manager for Google’s Maps division. Rodriguez eventually became a global manager for logistics and documentation and was instrumental in rolling out services to more than 60 countries across the globe. While marked as a resounding success, his recent entry into fatherhood and thirst for something new and different led Rodriguez to a franchising consultant, who introduced him to @Work. After considerable deliberation, he signed with the staffing franchise on June 23, 2015 and is currently on track to open his first location in San Francisco by mid-January. His goals with the brand include multi-store ownership with locations in and out of California, including New York.
“John has an outstanding background with a world class company and his personal experience with temporary workers makes him a fantastic addition to our team,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO of @Work Group. “We admire his goals with his soon-to-open business and with his knowledge of how the bay area works, I am certain he will find his next personal success story.”
When opened, Rodriguez’s San Francisco location will become the ninth California @Work franchise to offer the company’s signature Personnel Service in order to supply local and regional companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services. @Work provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available. Recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, an Inavero’s 2014 Best of Staffing® Client Award winner, and an Inc. 5000 2015 company, @Work Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, and the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems.
For more information, visit www.@Work.com/@Workfranchising/ or call 972-460-9295.
About @Work Group
@Work Group is an award-winning and nationally-known franchisor of staffing services including @WORK Personnel Services, @WORK Medical Services, @WORK HelpingHands Services, and @WORK Search Group under the umbrella of the @Work Group. The foundation for @Work began in the 1980s, and today, @Work has grown to be cited as one of Staffing Industry Report’s top U.S. staffing firms. @Work Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices, and always look for the better way, every day. For more information, visit www.@Work.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE @Work Group
295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)