- Sub Headline: National staffing franchise expands into Cary, North Carolina market, answers growing job market demands.
- City: Cary
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.AtWork.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 5:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CARY, NC. – @Work Group, an award-winning national staffing franchise, has signed an all-new franchise location to Cary, North Carolina professional, Gail Phillips, extending the company’s national reach. The staffing agency will help serve the region’s staffing needs in the rapidly growing hospitality and light industrial trades, in addition to numerous other industries, and add to the nearly 100 already open @Work locations across the United States.
“Relationships and customer satisfaction have always been the foundation for success to me,” said Phillips. “I’ve established connections within the Cary and Raleigh community and by emphasizing this focus, my goal is to nurture current and new relationships with area companies and professionals with the hiring process.”
Phillips comes to @Work Group with more than five years assisting candidates in their job search. With the majority of her career being in education, her most recent position was program manager at Education Data Systems Inc. (EDSI). At her position at EDSI, Phillips focused on contracts with state agencies to help those who were unemployed to find a job. While working with a literacy program for a community college in New Jersey, Phillips worked with students and those seeking additional education obtain degrees, learn English and secure jobs.
Pursuing entrepreneurship, Phillips found @Work Group and its business ownership opportunities through extensive online research. Throughout her career, Phillips noticed a pattern of helping people improve and change their lives. She found, through research and speaking with corporate executives directly, that @Work’s business model sets owners up for success by providing the necessary tools and workshops to grow and nurture business relationships. Phillips also has the advantage of a vast network of connections through her previous positions and participation in various committees and groups. She plans to staff the technology, administrative and support sectors initially through her staffing franchise.
“Gail embodies determination and expertise and truly has a passion for helping people. She is supportive and resourceful,” said Jason Leverant, president and COO at @Work Group. “The Cary and Raleigh market is booming with an array of industry opportunities. Gail’s commitment to her clients and personnel will immensely improve the quality of candidates for Cary and Raleigh businesses to staff.”
@Work’s Cary franchise will provide the company’s signature personnel service in order to supply area companies with temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll and full-time placement services.
@Work provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winners list. @Work Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
For more information about @Work’s franchise opportunities, visit www.@Work.com/@Workfranchising/.
About @Work Group
Leading the staffing industry since 1992, @Work Group has grown its franchise to more than 90 locations nationwide. Each location provides employers and employees with the @Work range of services including: @Work Personnel Services, @Work Medical Services, @Work HelpingHands Services, and @Work Search Group. @Work has been cited as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ top U.S. staffing firms. They rank on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” list, the Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Largest U.S. Staffing Firms for 2015” and “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms” lists, and the “Inc. 5000 2015” list. @Work Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: “Think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices and always look for the better way, every day.” For more information, visit www.@Work.com or call 800.383.0804.
SOURCE @Work Group
280 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)