- Sub Headline: President and COO recognized on Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 list of most influential staffing leaders
- City: Knoxville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.AtWork.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Jason Leverant, president and COO of @Work Group – a top multi-specialty staffing franchise – has been named for the third time to the Staffing Industry Analysts’ most influential staffing leaders “Staffing 100” list for 2016.
The list is compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), a global advisor on contingent work, and is an aggregated list of top influencers in the industry.
“The Staffing 100 identifies the entrepreneurs and executives in the staffing industry who are shifting the world of contingent workers through innovative training, legislative change and industry growth,” said Leverant. “Our entire @Work Group team collaborates on ways to improve employee and business relations and ways to benefit the industry as a whole. To be recognized on a list with cohorts of this caliber is a tremendous honor and is a testament to the bright future ahead for the industry as a whole.”
Nominees were collected through a rigorous review of candidates suggested by individuals, colleagues and other industry sources. Included among the winners are entrepreneurs, strategists, researchers, analysts and business people.
“The Staffing 100 is an acknowledgment of those individuals shaping the world of work, and a commendation by their peers of their accomplishments in actively driving the industry,” said Subadhra Sriram, Editor and Publisher at Staffing Industry Analysts. “Some have lent their vision to new pathways for managing talent and engaging solutions across the workforce ecosystem and with respect to the human cloud. Others have taken on challenges, have shown impressive growth or have been instrumental in key legislation; all included, be they veterans to our list or first-timers, raise the bar for the industry as a whole.”
Leverant is responsible for the oversight and administration of the @Work Group brands throughout the country. Leverant joined @Work in October 2007 as vice president, sales, and took over his current role in 2012. He has worked with the American Staffing Association on a number of fronts, including working to create the ASA Affordable Care Act Cost Calculator for Staffing, and was instrumental in rejuvenating the Tennessee Staffing Association, where he served as president.
He is focused on helping @Work Group continue to grow and provide expert staffing services in a range of industries and sectors, as well as strengthen franchise development and operations. His leadership has also helped develop a winning model that makes @Work Group a front-runner in the franchise and staffing industries.
@Work provides companies with flexible employment solutions with the highest level of service available and was recently named No. 349 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” List, as well as an Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winners list. @Work Group’s list of accolades also includes: Workforce Magazine’s Temporary Staffing Providers Hot List for 2013, the Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Staffing Firms List for 2013, the Franchise Times’ Next 300 Franchise Systems, and a 2015 Inc. 5000 ranking.
The North American Staffing 100 List can be found at http://si100.staffingindustry.com/
For more information about @Work’s franchise opportunities, visit www.@Work.com/@Workfranchising/
About @Work Group
Leading the staffing industry since 1992, @Work Group has grown its franchise to more than 90 locations nationwide. Each location provides employers and employees with the @Work range of services including: @Work Personnel Services, @Work Medical Services, @Work Helping Hands Services, and @Work Search Group. @Work has been cited as one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ top U.S. staffing firms. They rank on Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2015 “Franchise 500” list, the Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Largest U.S. Staffing Firms for 2015” and “Fastest Growing Staffing Firms” lists, and the “Inc. 5000 2015” list. @Work Group’s remarkable growth is fueled by the vision of founders John and Glenda Hall: “Think ahead, create opportunity, give exceptional support to franchise offices and always look for the better way, every day.” For more information, visit www.@Work.com or call 800.383.0804.
About Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
SIA is the Global Advisor on Staffing and Workforce Solutions
Elevating the Workforce Solutions Ecosystem
Founded in 1989, SIA is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Our proprietary research covers all categories of employed and non-employed work including temporary staffing, independent contracting and other types of contingent labor. SIA’s independent and objective analysis provides insights into the services and suppliers operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem including staffing firms, managed service providers, recruitment process outsourcers, payrolling/compliance firms and talent acquisition technology specialists such as vendor management systems, online staffing platforms, crowdsourcing and online work services. We also provide training and accreditation with our unique Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) program.
Known for our award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, executive conferences and events, we help both suppliers and buyers of workforce solutions make better-informed decisions that improve business results and minimize risk. As a division of the international business media company, Crain Communications Inc., SIA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England.
SOURCE @Work Group
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)