- Sub Headline: Guests Can Anticipate Unique Twists on American Classics and a Partnership With Oskar Blues
- Franchise URL: http://www.WorldofBeer.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 10:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 18, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Tampa, Fla. – With summer on the horizon, World of Beer is celebrating the season in the perfect way – with awesome beer and craveable summer food favorites. For the first time, WOB is introducing a summertime menu that offers elevated twists and enhanced flavors on time-honored American dishes for the season, that were created to pair perfectly with seasonal craft beers. Guests can anticipate a menu that encompasses classics they look forward to enjoying every year, that will surely make them nostalgic for the patio.
The new menu also highlights a summer partnership with Oskar Blues. The collaboration between Oskar Blues and WOB will give guests a taste of the brewery’s innovative beer and food offerings in WOB taverns nationwide including:
- Oskar Blues Peel and Eat Shrimp – In a collaboration between WOB’s chef Mark Adair and Oskar Blues chef Jason Rogers, these shrimp are steamed in Oskar Blues American Summer Hoppy Wit broth and served with grilled garlic toast.
- Oskar Blues American Summer Hoppy Wit – Limited release beer – A spiced Belgian Wit that is hopped with Citra, Amarillo and Simcoe multiple times in the fermenter. Spicy and citrusy with fruit flavors from the yeast and hops alike, with a tart twist at the finish.
On May 21, at the end of American Craft Beer Week, WOB taverns nationwide will host the Oskar Blues Revue, a day to celebrate summer with beer, food and music.
“When developing the World of Beer seasonal menu, I drew upon my own childhood memories to romance and combine classic summer favorites into unique dishes for our guests,” said World of Beer’s Executive Chef Mark Adair. “One of my favorite parts of this seasonal menu design was collaborating with Oskar Blues’ Chef Jason Rogers and their head brewer; as a longtime fan of their beers, I knew their brewing style and focus on key flavors would help enhance our peel and eat shrimp dish in a way only they could.”
World of Beer’s limited-time offerings, available May 16 through July 10, celebrate summer favorites and include:
- Summer Corn Hush Puppies – Served with warm bacon onion jam, jalapenos and Sriracha lime aioli. Pairs best with a Pale Lager.
- Pimento Cheese Stuffed Cherry Peppers – Spicy pickled cherry peppers stuffed with World of Beer’s creamy house-made pimento cheese. Pairs best with a Kölsch.
- Beer-Brined Crispy Chicken Sliders – Beer-brined chicken breast, fried crisp, Southern style, with dill pickles and WOB’s local IPA sauce, served on two toasted brioche buns. Pairs best with a Pilsner.
- Mac-N-Cheese Dog – Grilled all-beef hot dog smothered with World of Beer’s own pepper jack mac-n-cheese, and topped with crispy applewood smoked bacon bits in a buttery King’s Hawaiian® split-top bun. Pairs best with a Pale Ale.
- Colorado Chili-Cheese Dog – Grilled all-beef hot dog covered in World of Beer’s hearty Colorado chili, beer cheese sauce and Applewood smoked bacon bits and topped with fresh onions in a buttery King’s Hawaiian® split-top bun. Pairs best with a Dark Lager.
World of Beer is also offering seasonal sangrias including:
- White Peach Sangria – Traditional sangria gets a twist when a bright Moscato meets WOB’s house-made Peach-Lambic syrup and a slice of peach.
- Red Raspberry Sangria – World of Beer’s take on the Red Sangria features house-made Framboise-Lambic syrup, a splash of ginger beer and an orange slice.
Seasonal menu offerings will vary tavern to tavern so be sure to check with your neighborhood WOB on its summer menu items.
Celebrating the popularity of craft beer and its culture, World of Beer has more than 75 taverns in 22 states. Each tavern has 50 rotating daily taps and 500 bottles, so guests will discover something new and unique on every visit. In 2013, the tavern franchise debuted its signature “Tavern Fare” menu that includes signature items such as: a Giant Bavarian Pretzel, Guinness “Brat” Sliders and the Chimay Burger topped with melted Chimay cheese made at the brewery in Belgium.
About World of Beer
World of Beer (WOB) is an uncommon establishment where the experience is as essential as the product. Centered on a diverse selection of local and global craft beers, delicious “tavern fare” and live music, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. For more information, please visit www.worldofbeer.com.
SOURCE World of Beer
401 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)