- Sub Headline: “Drink it Intern” Campaign Will Capture Global Beer and Food Culture Through First Person Perspective
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.wobusa.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 10:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Tampa, FL – To World of Beer Inc,the phrase “Drink It In” is more than just a saying – it is how they experience all the world has to offer. This year, the craft beer haven continues on its mission to engage in and cultivate conversations around craft beer and food with the debut of the “Drink It Intern” program. Designed as more than just a summer job, the internship program will select three candidates to create content through one-of-a-kind experiences and establish strong connections in the brewery industry. The intern adventures – highlighting unique stories untold in the craft beer community – will roll out via social content throughout the year.
“There are people out there who really understand the gravity of beer – how it can pull us back to familiar friends and good times, or push us toward new and exciting adventures,” said World of Beer’s CEO and President Paul Avery. “The ‘Drink It Internship’ is about sharing beer and encounters from around the globe and down the street – which is the foundation the original WOB tavern was built on, and we proudly continue to focus on today.”
With job seekers in today’s market looking for enriched professional experiences that can offer more than just a paycheck, the “Drink It Intern” program will serve as a dual benefit to both participants and World of Beer. The skills and relationships fostered throughout the internship will cultivate and translate into any career, allowing interns the opportunity to build their portfolio, while World of Beer will leverage the first-person perspectives to share unique and previously untold stories.
Even better – there is no “ideal candidate” for the “Drink It Intern” program. Anyone has the potential to be selected for the three spots, as WOB will be evaluating interviewees and candidates on various skill sets, from social media gurus, to aspiring photographers, wanderlust souls, published writers, everyday beer enthusiasts or those who simply always have their phone ready to capture memorable moments and share them are encouraged to apply. All candidates must be 21 or over.
World of Beer will be accepting applications for the “Drink It Intern” program from March 1 to March 26, 2016. There are two ways to apply:
- Candidates can share a one-minute video that expresses their passion and interest for the position.
- The videos should help World of Beer get to know interested parties better and should incorporate creativity. Uploading photos and sharing social networks can also be included.
Interviewees can move their application to the “top of the pile” when they audition at one of WOB’s in-tavern interviews across the country.
*Wednesday, March 2
*Saturday, March 5
Downtown Orlando, FL
*Saturday, March 19
*Saturday, March 26
College Station, TX
Candidates must be 21 years old to enter and will not be needed on a full-time basis. To upload an audition video or get more information, be sure to visit www.worldofbeer.com/drinkitintern.
About World of Beer
World of Beer (WOB) is the ultimate craft beer haven that offers guests a global beer experience right from the barstool. The original craft beer tavern complements its database of more than 28,000 beers with a signature tavern fare menu featuring a variety of elevated comfort food that provides the perfect marriage of food and beer for an unparalleled experience. Because, the way WOB sees it, guests should do more than drink a beer, they should drink it in. World of Beer encourages guests to drink in the moments they encounter at the tavern. Whether it be through the bottle, the glass, the menu, the live music or the company, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. There are currently more than 75 taverns open in 20 states including AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI and will be opening soon in IN, KY, MA, MN, OK and PA. Visit www.wobusa.com.
SOURCE World of Beer
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)