- Sub Headline: Leading Craft Beer Tavern Continues Accelerated Expansion
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.wobusa.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, FLA. January 28, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – World of Beer, the Tampa-based craft tavern featuring 550+ craft and international beers, has continued its aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. 2015 highlighted the opening of 22 taverns with the projection of more than 100 taverns to be open by the end of 2016. The craft tavern concept also announced it will open its first taverns in Minnesota, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Las Vegas this year.
World of Beer attributes much of its success this year to its ongoing menu innovation. Since the introduction and expansion of its Tavern Fare menu, World of Beer has seen a significant increase in same unit sales. The menu, which highlights beer as a key ingredient in many of its appetizers, flatbreads, sandwiches, burgers and seasonal items like habanero pumpkin wings, has also elevated the brand’s sales in various day parts including lunch, dinner and happy hour.
“2015 was an excellent year of growth for World of Beer, as we have not only met but exceeded our goal of robust growth and in adding quality franchise partners,” said World of Beer CEO and President Paul Avery. “I’m proud of our exceptional franchise partners and corporate team that continue to push our brand and make it a leader in the craft beer industry. Last year’s success has set us up for another promising year, and we look forward to expanding the World of Beer brand to new markets nationwide and overseas in markets such as China, India and the Philippines.”
Since opening the doors to its first location in Tampa, Fla., in 2007, World of Beer has grown to 77 locations in 20 states across the U.S. Last year alone, the company entered several new markets, including Manhattan and Kentucky. Led by veterans of the restaurant and beer industry, World of Beer’s leadership team drives the brand’s success. The company’s executives bring a diversity of knowledge and experience in past roles with organizations such as Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and MillerCoors. With Avery spearheading the brand’s future growth, World of Beer plans to open its first international location in Shanghai in 2016.
With additional territories available for growth and expansion, the company is looking for franchise candidates who have a passion for good beer and are committed to enhancing the World of Beer brand integrity. Franchisee candidates should ideally have previous business ownership and employee management experience with involvement in the food and beverage industry a plus. Candidates should possess $1 million net worth and anticipate an initial investment of between $900,000 and $1,200,000.
Those seeking additional World of Beer franchise opportunities or related questions may contact Ryan McCarthy at (813) 926-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They also may visit World of Beer’s franchising website at www.worldofbeer.com/franchise.
About World of Beer Franchising
Founded in 2007, World of Beer (WOB) is an uncommon establishment where the experience is as essential as the product. Centered on a diverse selection of local and global craft beers, delicious “tavern fare” and live music, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. Taverns are currently open in 20 states including AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WI and will be opening soon in MA, MI, MN, OK, and PA. Visit http://www.wobusa.com.
SOURCE World of Beer
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (813) 404-2693
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (36 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (36 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (33 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (29 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (28 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (22 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)