- Sub Headline: Leading Craft Beer Tavern Continues Accelerated Expansion
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.wobusa.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, FLA. January 28, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – World of Beer, the Tampa-based craft tavern featuring 550+ craft and international beers, has continued its aggressive expansion throughout the U.S. 2015 highlighted the opening of 22 taverns with the projection of more than 100 taverns to be open by the end of 2016. The craft tavern concept also announced it will open its first taverns in Minnesota, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Las Vegas this year.
World of Beer attributes much of its success this year to its ongoing menu innovation. Since the introduction and expansion of its Tavern Fare menu, World of Beer has seen a significant increase in same unit sales. The menu, which highlights beer as a key ingredient in many of its appetizers, flatbreads, sandwiches, burgers and seasonal items like habanero pumpkin wings, has also elevated the brand’s sales in various day parts including lunch, dinner and happy hour.
“2015 was an excellent year of growth for World of Beer, as we have not only met but exceeded our goal of robust growth and in adding quality franchise partners,” said World of Beer CEO and President Paul Avery. “I’m proud of our exceptional franchise partners and corporate team that continue to push our brand and make it a leader in the craft beer industry. Last year’s success has set us up for another promising year, and we look forward to expanding the World of Beer brand to new markets nationwide and overseas in markets such as China, India and the Philippines.”
Since opening the doors to its first location in Tampa, Fla., in 2007, World of Beer has grown to 77 locations in 20 states across the U.S. Last year alone, the company entered several new markets, including Manhattan and Kentucky. Led by veterans of the restaurant and beer industry, World of Beer’s leadership team drives the brand’s success. The company’s executives bring a diversity of knowledge and experience in past roles with organizations such as Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and MillerCoors. With Avery spearheading the brand’s future growth, World of Beer plans to open its first international location in Shanghai in 2016.
With additional territories available for growth and expansion, the company is looking for franchise candidates who have a passion for good beer and are committed to enhancing the World of Beer brand integrity. Franchisee candidates should ideally have previous business ownership and employee management experience with involvement in the food and beverage industry a plus. Candidates should possess $1 million net worth and anticipate an initial investment of between $900,000 and $1,200,000.
Those seeking additional World of Beer franchise opportunities or related questions may contact Ryan McCarthy at (813) 926-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They also may visit World of Beer’s franchising website at www.worldofbeer.com/franchise.
About World of Beer Franchising
Founded in 2007, World of Beer (WOB) is an uncommon establishment where the experience is as essential as the product. Centered on a diverse selection of local and global craft beers, delicious “tavern fare” and live music, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. Taverns are currently open in 20 states including AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WI and will be opening soon in MA, MI, MN, OK, and PA. Visit http://www.wobusa.com.
SOURCE World of Beer
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (813) 404-2693
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)