- Sub Headline: Selected Entrepreneurs Can Take Advantage Of A Store Of Their Own
- Listed: August 31, 2017 2:07 pm
- Expires: 283 days, 23 hours
World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities
SAN DIEGO – Aug. 29, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // – At Donut Bar, the highly acclaimed San Diego-based specialty donut outpost, fans line up to sample the innovative, ever-changing menu of sweet treats that sell out daily. Now, this world-famous shop is ready to expand its cult following by opening franchises, starting in Southern California but soon to go global.
Donut Bar is seeking talented, passionate individuals who are interested in becoming owner-operators of its new franchise locations. Business-savvy franchisees with industry experience can start their own Donut Bar at one of a few exclusive locations, initially slated for the Southern California market.
“When I started Donut Bar I had one goal: to make the very best donuts I personally could,” says chef and owner Santiago Campa, who got his start as a pastry chef working at 5-star hotels including the Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton. “I knew I wanted to open my very own bakery, and I always had an unusual fascination with the simplicity of a donut. Donuts are literally my life!”
Throughout the franchise process, Donut Bar will provide business owners with their award-winning recipes plus comprehensive operations and marketing support. Matching the original Donut Bar’s uniquely hip atmosphere and super-friendly service, franchise locations will feature Donut Bar’s inimitable rustic-chic décor, now hugely popular with an incredibly loyal social media following.
“We will show franchise owners how we hand-craft our donuts in small batches, using fresh, top-quality ingredients,” says Campa. “At the heart of everything we do is artisan-level craftsmanship and care for the donuts we make and share every day. We invite motivated, passionate professionals to come be a part of it all as local Donut Bar franchise owners.”
Campa says franchisees chosen to open a Donut Bar can expect a wide variety of customers including locals, tourists, families, die-hard fans, and everyone in between. Select locations will also feature donuts paired with wine and craft beer during encore evening opening hours.
“It’s time to bring our vision, drive, and passion about our brand to more locales,” says Campa, adding that the market for high-end, artisan donut shops is relatively untapped. For new Donut Bar franchises, this means owners can stay one step ahead of the competition by introducing the famous brand to an untouched market.
About Donut Bar
Donut Bar has been named among the best and tastiest donuts in America by Food Network and Thrillist. Chef Santiago Campa and co-founder Wendy Bartels opened the original San Diego location in 2013, and they have since expanded to locations in Las Vegas, NV and the San Diego International Airport. Donut Bar received a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, where it is rated as the #1 bakery in San Diego. Donut Bar serves eager guests daily from 7 a.m. (8 a.m. on weekends) until their unique made-from-scratch creations are sold out. Find them online at www.donutbar.com.
SOURCE Donut Bar
160 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)