World Forum Announces Primrose Schools® as Lead Sponsor of 2017 World Forum on Early Care and Education
- Sub Headline: Early Education Franchising Company Joins Worldwide Thought Leaders For Early Child Care & Education Conference
- City: Lincoln
- State: Nebraska
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrimroseSchools.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 11:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Lincoln, Neb. – The World Forum Foundation is excited to announce Primrose Schools as lead sponsor for the 2017 World Forum on Early Care and Education conference taking place May 9-12, 2017 in Auckland, New Zealand. The World Forum on Early Care and Education is a biennial conference that brings together educators, leaders and early child care practitioners to discuss the delivery of quality services to children in diverse settings. Primrose Schools, a premier early education and care provider with more than 300 schools across the U.S., is providing a special matching opportunity for early registrations as part of its partnership.
Participants who register by March 15, 2016 will have their registration fees matched by Primrose. The money raised through this early registration matching program will be donated to the World Forum Fellowship Fund to help delegates from communities with limited financial resources attend the conference.
“We’re thrilled to sponsor the 2017 World Forum and look forward to working with other early educators and thought leaders to carry out our Primrose mission of forging a path that leads to a brighter future for all children,” said Jo Kirchner, president and CEO of Primrose Schools. “I truly believe the ground-breaking work we’re doing together will help empower children all over the world, and we’re honored to help even more delegates attend this important event this year.”
The four-day conference enables delegates to share the challenges they face and their creative solutions based on their cultural and economic settings. They will also have the opportunity to dig deeper on important issues through breakout sessions on topics ranging from caring for children impacted by HIV/AIDS to connecting children with nature and the issue of children’s rights.
“The most rewarding outcome of the World Forum events is the building of lasting relationships among people from very diverse backgrounds,” said Roger Neugebauer, co-founder of the World Forum Foundation. “When you have the opportunity to interact on a personal level with peers from over 80 nations, your misperceptions and stereotypes about different cultures quickly fade away and your world expands immeasurably.”
Registration information and conference updates are available on the World Forum Foundation website:www.WorldForumFoundation.org.
About The World Forum Foundation
The mission of the World Forum Foundation is to promote an on-going global exchange of ideas on the delivery of quality services for young children in diverse settings. As a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, the World Forum Foundation organizes of a variety of international activities and working groups in the early childhood arena, including the World Forum on Early Care and Education. For more information, visit www.WorldForumFoundation.org, follow us on Facebookor Twitter and YouTube.
About Primrose Schools®
Founded in 1982, Primrose Schools is the nation’s leader in providing a premier early education and care experience in more than 300 schools in 25 states. Each Primrose school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners who partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. Primrose is the first early childhood education organization in the country to receive AdvancED Corporation Systems Accreditation under the new Standards for Quality Early Learning Schools. For more information, visit www.PrimroseSchools.com, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, and explore our blog.
SOURCE Primrose Schools®
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)