YESCO, A Custom Electric Sign Company Founded Nearly 100 Years Ago, Will Be Featured on CBS’s Hit Series, “Undercover Boss,” Friday, Jan. 15
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.yesco.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 3:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Jeffrey S. Young, co-owner of YESCO, a nearly 100-year-old custom electric sign company which was founded by Jeff’s grandfather, goes undercover on the Emmy Award winning series, “Undercover Boss,” Friday, January 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT; 7:00-8:00 PM, CT/MT) on the CBS Television Network.
During his undercover journey, Jeff faces his fear of heights while scaling stories-high signs to make necessary repairs, experiences the danger of high voltage neon wiring, performs other hands-on tasks, and discovers some faults within the company that must be corrected.
“This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to disguise myself and work on the front line in order to understand exactly what the company needs in order to be successful,” Jeff said. “The ‘Undercover Boss’ team created a perfect way to see the company from the inside out, to appreciate the hard work and sacrifice of YESCO employees, and to redirect the company in meaningful ways. The experience ended up being significantly more emotional and impactful than I would have imagined.”
Founded in 1920 by Thomas Young, YESCO has grown to be one of the largest custom sign companies in the world, with approximately 85 locations across North America and 1,000 employees. The company is a one-stop shop for the full spectrum of sign services, including design and engineering, manufacturing, installation, billboards, service and on-going maintenance. YESCO is recognized worldwide for its iconic displays that light up the Las Vegas Strip. YESCO’s award winning designs, superb attention to quality, and highly successful service franchise make it a unique company in a colorful industry.
About YESCO: In 1920 Thomas Young founded Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) in Ogden, Utah. The company operates a full service custom sign manufacturing business offering creative design, engineering, leasing, financing, and maintenance agreements. YESCO owns and operates its own network of digital billboards, as well as 1,800 traditional billboard faces in the Western United States. YESCO operates a sign and lighting service franchise network throughout North America. For more information about YESCO click here.
UNDERCOVER BOSS, a reality series in its seventh season, follows high-level executives as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their own organizations. Each week, a different leader will sacrifice the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their operation.
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)