YESCO, A Custom Electric Sign Company Founded Nearly 100 Years Ago, Will Be Featured on CBS’s Hit Series, “Undercover Boss,” Friday, Jan. 15
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Franchise URL: http://www.yesco.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 3:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Jeffrey S. Young, co-owner of YESCO, a nearly 100-year-old custom electric sign company which was founded by Jeff’s grandfather, goes undercover on the Emmy Award winning series, “Undercover Boss,” Friday, January 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT; 7:00-8:00 PM, CT/MT) on the CBS Television Network.
During his undercover journey, Jeff faces his fear of heights while scaling stories-high signs to make necessary repairs, experiences the danger of high voltage neon wiring, performs other hands-on tasks, and discovers some faults within the company that must be corrected.
“This was a once in a lifetime opportunity to disguise myself and work on the front line in order to understand exactly what the company needs in order to be successful,” Jeff said. “The ‘Undercover Boss’ team created a perfect way to see the company from the inside out, to appreciate the hard work and sacrifice of YESCO employees, and to redirect the company in meaningful ways. The experience ended up being significantly more emotional and impactful than I would have imagined.”
Founded in 1920 by Thomas Young, YESCO has grown to be one of the largest custom sign companies in the world, with approximately 85 locations across North America and 1,000 employees. The company is a one-stop shop for the full spectrum of sign services, including design and engineering, manufacturing, installation, billboards, service and on-going maintenance. YESCO is recognized worldwide for its iconic displays that light up the Las Vegas Strip. YESCO’s award winning designs, superb attention to quality, and highly successful service franchise make it a unique company in a colorful industry.
About YESCO: In 1920 Thomas Young founded Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) in Ogden, Utah. The company operates a full service custom sign manufacturing business offering creative design, engineering, leasing, financing, and maintenance agreements. YESCO owns and operates its own network of digital billboards, as well as 1,800 traditional billboard faces in the Western United States. YESCO operates a sign and lighting service franchise network throughout North America. For more information about YESCO click here.
UNDERCOVER BOSS, a reality series in its seventh season, follows high-level executives as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their own organizations. Each week, a different leader will sacrifice the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their operation.
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)