- Sub Headline: New Concept is Company’s First Non-Traditional Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.yogurt-land.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 8:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Irvine, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 20, 2016 – Yogurtland, the ever-popular self-serve frozen yogurt pioneer, today announces the launch of Yogurtland Express, a smaller scale concept that adapts the deliciously appealing frozen yogurt experience for non-traditional locations. The first Yogurtland Express opened this week at Petco Park in San Diego, home of the San Diego Padres.
The new concept provides the same delicious, custom-crafted frozen yogurt available at more than 300 Yogurtland stores across the U.S and in four countries. The flavors and sweet toppings offered at non-traditional locations will be based on core favorites and what is popular in that area. At these non-traditional locations, the Yogurtland experience may be full- or self-service depending on the venue.
There are two Yogurtland Express outlets at Petco Park, and both are full service. One Yogurtland Express features six flavors plus topping options, and another smaller store will have two flavors also with topping options.
“Yogurtland Express allows us to bring our delicious frozen yogurt experience to high traffic venues that offer a special treat to visitors and a positive business opportunity for us and the venue. Yogurtland Express provides an agile store format that can adjust to smaller footprint situations, allowing us to bring the experience to people in a variety of venues from ballparks to airports, and nearly everything in between,” said Yogurtland founder Phillip Chang. “People of all ages in San Diego enjoy Yogurtland, and we are excited to open our first Yogurtland Express locations at Petco Park.”
In reshaping the popular frozen yogurt trend, Yogurtland has built a growing business by redefining dessert and delivering the ultimate culinary experience. The new Yogurtland Express concept allows the brand to grow beyond inline and mall-based locations and to serve people in a variety of new venues.
The Yogurtland Difference
Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company’s team of flavorologists who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand’s more than 250 different and customized flavors that are produced in the company’s own dairy plant in Paramount, Calif. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt-making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights much to the delight of millions of fans.
All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non-fat and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. As for the sorbet, fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.
Connect with Yogurtland on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, add us on Snapchat at @yogurtlandinc or visit us online at Yogurt-land.com
618 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)