- Franchise URL: http://www.Yogurt-land.com
- Listed: June 19, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Irvine, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 16, 2016 – Yogurtland, the ever-popular self-serve frozen yogurt pioneer, today introduces four new premium purees, made with the ripest summer-picked Oregon Fruit to give guests a new dimension in flavor for their customized treat. Available now at all Yogurtland locations, the four flavors include strawberry, blueberry, peach and raspberry.
Made from hand-picked, fresh Oregon-grown fruit, the new premium purees are bursting with flavor and provide nature’s best treat to add a layer of deliciousness to every yogurt creation. The sweet strawberry premium puree is crafted with only the softest, plumpest strawberries, and pairs divinely with rich vanilla or plain tart frozen yogurt. Lusciously juicy, the blueberry premium puree has big fruit flavor and to kick up the berrylicious taste, pour it on creamy strawberry frozen yogurt. Try the delicate and velvety peach premium puree on top of the classic plain tart frozen yogurt for the most heavenly peaches n’ cream experience. The sweet and tart raspberry premium puree is made even more enticing with the delectable chocolate frozen yogurt.
“These premium purees give our guests even more creative options to customize their Yogurtland flavor experience,” said Phillip Chang, CEO and founder of Yogurtland. “The refreshing and bright flavors of these purees combine well with our creamy frozen yogurt and wide variety of fresh fruit and candy toppings.”
Continually evolving the popular frozen yogurt trend, Yogurtland has built a growing business by redefining dessert and delivering the ultimate culinary experience. The new line of premium purees, created by Yogurtland’s flavorologists, allow the one-of-a-kind flavors to continue to expand guests’ taste profiles and serve people a variety of toppings to delight every taste bud.
The Yogurtland Difference
Separating Yogurtland from competitors is the company’s team of flavorologists who develop the proprietary recipes for the brand’s more than 250 different and customized flavors that are produced in the company’s own dairy plant in Paramount, Calif. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt-making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights much to the delight of millions of fans.
All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non-fat and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. As for the sorbet, fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.
Connect with Yogurtland on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, add us on Snapchat at @yogurtlandinc or visit us online at Yogurt-land.com
491 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)