- Franchise URL: http://www.yogurtology.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 8:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., April 13, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Yogurtology was recently recognized as one of the Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces in 2016. A total of 100 organizations made the list, and Yogurtology was ranked 2nd out of the top 50 organizations listed with less than 100 employees.
The Top Workplaces Program identifies organizations that excel at organizational health and workplace engagement. This is accomplished by administering an employee feedback survey to the organization’s employees. Each organization is evaluated and then recognized solely on the opinions of its employees. In total, 1,378 organizations were invited to participate, 178 of them were surveyed, and only 100 were selected.
Yogurtology employees had great things to say about the organization. One employee said, “The leadership of Yogurtology is fair, consistent, and honest. I appreciate that.” Another employee commented on the “opportunities for growth and development” that Yogurtology provides.
Yogurtology Franchising, LLC is headquartered in Tampa, FL. Jordan Levy, President, and Ean Mendelsohn, Vice President, relocated the company’s corporate headquarters to Tampa from Scottsdale, AZ nearly three years ago and have grown the organization to over 70 employees across 14 locations.
“It’s an honor to be recognized by the Tampa Bay Times as one of the 100 best places to work in Tampa. The success of our employees is the key to our success,” says Mr. Levy.
Mr. Mendelsohn had this to say about the achievement, “When our employees are happy and having fun, our customers are happy and having fun as well. Our company culture is what helps Yogurtology thrive. We are very proud that out of the top 50 best workplaces, Yogurtology came in 2nd.”
About Yogurtology Franchising, LLC:
Yogurtology is a frozen yogurt franchise headquartered in Tampa, FL., where “the art + science of frozen yogurt” converge to provide a healthy and delicious dessert experience. Yogurtology offers over 100 exclusive Premiyum™ flavors, Bottomings® (toppings for the bottom of your cup), Sloppings™ (syrups and sauces), fresh toppings, along with healthy probiotics in each serving. For franchising opportunities, visit us at http://yogurtology.com/franchising/ for more information.
Director of Marketing
Yogurtology Franchising, LLC
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)