- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Franchise URL: http://www.yum.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 10:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Louisville, KY – Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) announced today the appointment of Justin Skala to its Board of Directors. Skala is President, North America and Global Sustainability of the Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL). The appointment is effective immediately.
“Justin will make an outstanding addition to the Yum! Brands Board of Directors,” said Greg Creed, Chief Executive Officer, Yum! Brands. “He is a seasoned consumer products veteran with tremendous international experience. He brings a wealth of knowledge and best practices to YUM from his extensive leadership roles at Colgate-Palmolive, one of the largest and most innovative consumer products companies in the world. As we continue to build three iconic global brands that people trust and champion through insight-driven marketing, breakthrough product innovation and digital leadership, Justin’s expertise will complement our efforts to strengthen and grow our brands around the world and deliver strong performance for our shareholders over the long term.”
Skala has over 30 years of leadership experience at Colgate-Palmolive, having worked in every region of Colgate’s world (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, India and Russia), and in every one of its product sectors (oral care, personal care, home care and pet food). Prior to serving as President of North America, he was President of Latin America, President of Greater Asia and President of Hill’s Pet Nutrition, North America and held a number of general management, marketing and sales roles. He holds a BA from Northwestern University and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Paris) and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
About Yum! Brands, Inc.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 41,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #228 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2014 and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opens over five new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in international retail development.
SOURCE Yum! Brands, Inc.
225 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)