- Sub Headline: After-School STEM Enrichment Franchise to Open State’s First Campus Fall 2016
- Listed: July 23, 2016 10:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY (FranchisePOD.com) July 21, 2016 – Zaniac, a national STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) franchise where learning feels like play with programs such as Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing and Computer Programming, will open its first Kentucky campus this fall in Louisville.
Local entrepreneurial couple and franchisees Dhaval and Kinjal Patel will open Kentucky’s first Zaniac campus at 1257 S. Hurstbourne Parkway in Louisville, slated for September. Having both received major educational accolades in biology, chemistry, medical science and education, and having kids of their own, the Patels understand the need for supplemental learning opportunities for children. Additionally, the Patel family is experienced in franchising, having owned and operated multiple Subway restaurants in the Louisville area.
“While in school, I found most of my education was redundant memorization. I often received high exam scores, but that method of learning did not engage me,” said Dhaval. “That personal experience is exactly why I’m bringing Zaniac to Louisville. Zaniac takes what kids find interesting and turns it into an appealing learning experience that also prepares them for 21st century careers.”
Zaniac campuses are bright and colorful, featuring glass-walled classrooms with white boards and large multimedia screens. The company provides a host of STEM learning programs that make math and science fun for kids while preparing them for 21st century jobs, including Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing, App Creation, Computer Programming and 3D Game Design.
The Patel’s Zaniac campus will serve the areas of Louisville metro and southern Indiana. Dhaval and his wife, who are natives to the area, plan to open additional campuses throughout Kentucky.
Currently the Zaniac brand has campuses open in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, Greenwich and Westport, Connecticut, Winchester, Massachusetts, Southlake, Texas, Asheville, North Carolina, Santa Monica, California, New York City and Miami. The rapidly expanding franchise plans to reach 50 campuses by the end of 2017.
“Our country’s current educational climate is not fluid enough to keep up with society’s technological advancements and the associated career advancements,” said Sidharth Oberoi, Zaniac President and Chief Academic Officer. “Parents are seeking supplemental learning opportunities for their children that encourage them to utilize critical thinking skills and develop their own projects in order to visualize and truly understand STEM concepts. Zaniac campuses harness creativity making it a fun, engaging system for educational enrichment.”
For more information about Zaniac, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
Zaniac, based in Park City, Utah is a national science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education franchise with more than nine campus locations in eight states. Founded in 2011 by New York Times bestselling author, economist, social entrepreneur and Professor Paul Zane Pilzer, Zaniac aims to make after-school learning fun, helping K-8 children become engaged, develop confidence and measurably improve academic performance. For more information, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
529 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)