- Sub Headline: After-School STEM Enrichment Franchise to Open State’s First Campus Fall 2016
- Listed: July 23, 2016 10:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY (FranchisePOD.com) July 21, 2016 – Zaniac, a national STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) franchise where learning feels like play with programs such as Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing and Computer Programming, will open its first Kentucky campus this fall in Louisville.
Local entrepreneurial couple and franchisees Dhaval and Kinjal Patel will open Kentucky’s first Zaniac campus at 1257 S. Hurstbourne Parkway in Louisville, slated for September. Having both received major educational accolades in biology, chemistry, medical science and education, and having kids of their own, the Patels understand the need for supplemental learning opportunities for children. Additionally, the Patel family is experienced in franchising, having owned and operated multiple Subway restaurants in the Louisville area.
“While in school, I found most of my education was redundant memorization. I often received high exam scores, but that method of learning did not engage me,” said Dhaval. “That personal experience is exactly why I’m bringing Zaniac to Louisville. Zaniac takes what kids find interesting and turns it into an appealing learning experience that also prepares them for 21st century careers.”
Zaniac campuses are bright and colorful, featuring glass-walled classrooms with white boards and large multimedia screens. The company provides a host of STEM learning programs that make math and science fun for kids while preparing them for 21st century jobs, including Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing, App Creation, Computer Programming and 3D Game Design.
The Patel’s Zaniac campus will serve the areas of Louisville metro and southern Indiana. Dhaval and his wife, who are natives to the area, plan to open additional campuses throughout Kentucky.
Currently the Zaniac brand has campuses open in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, Greenwich and Westport, Connecticut, Winchester, Massachusetts, Southlake, Texas, Asheville, North Carolina, Santa Monica, California, New York City and Miami. The rapidly expanding franchise plans to reach 50 campuses by the end of 2017.
“Our country’s current educational climate is not fluid enough to keep up with society’s technological advancements and the associated career advancements,” said Sidharth Oberoi, Zaniac President and Chief Academic Officer. “Parents are seeking supplemental learning opportunities for their children that encourage them to utilize critical thinking skills and develop their own projects in order to visualize and truly understand STEM concepts. Zaniac campuses harness creativity making it a fun, engaging system for educational enrichment.”
For more information about Zaniac, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
Zaniac, based in Park City, Utah is a national science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education franchise with more than nine campus locations in eight states. Founded in 2011 by New York Times bestselling author, economist, social entrepreneur and Professor Paul Zane Pilzer, Zaniac aims to make after-school learning fun, helping K-8 children become engaged, develop confidence and measurably improve academic performance. For more information, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
484 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)