- Sub Headline: After-School STEM Enrichment Franchise to Open State’s First Campus in December, Plans 10 Additional Locations in Greater Los Angeles Area
- City: Salt Lake City
- State: Utah
- Listed: November 19, 2015 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SALT LAKE CITY – November 05, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Zaniac, a national STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) franchise where learning feels like play with programs such as Zaniac Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing and Computer Programming, will open its first California campus before the end of the year in Santa Monica. The Zaniac franchise is also aiming to have up to 10 additional locations built in the Los Angeles area over the next three years.
Veteran video game marketer, local entrepreneur and franchisee Tracy Williams will open California’s first Zaniac campus at 3201 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 101 in Santa Monica, slated for December. With a deeply rooted passion for STEM education, Williams is eager to bring Zaniac to the Los Angeles area and become the go-to resource for kids looking to learn about the STEM careers available to them, as well as the opportunities in STEM that have yet to be developed.
“While California is widely known as a hub for technology, there is still a large gap in the connection between young people and STEM career opportunities,” said Sidharth Oberoi, Zaniac’s President and Co-Founder. “Parents across the country are looking for resources that harness their children’s critical thinking skills and fully engage them in STEM. Zaniac campuses offer premium educational enrichment taught in a fun and playful style, making it rewarding for both kids and their parents.”
Zaniac plans to open additional campuses in California and is actively seeking qualified franchise partners with an enthusiasm for STEM education. The brand currently has corporate campuses open in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, in addition to franchises in Florida, Connecticut, New York City and Massachusetts. A Dallas-area campus is set to open before the end of the year in Southlake, Texas. The fast-growing franchise plans to reach 50 campuses by 2017.
“Zaniac is a place where kids can approach learning with an open mind, allowing them to explore problem-solving concepts and grow to become out-of-the box thinkers,” said Williams. “If I had not been introduced to STEM concepts as a young girl, I would have never known there was a career path available for those interested in technology.”
Campuses are bright and colorful, featuring glass-walled classrooms with white boards and large multimedia screens. The company provides a host of STEM learning programs that get kids excited about math and science while preparing them for 21st century jobs, including Zaniac Robotics: LEGO®, Game-Based Learning: Minecraft™, 3D Printing, App Creation and Computer Programming.
For more information about Zaniac, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
Zaniac makes math, technology, and other STEM fields of study fun, helping K-8 kids to become engaged, develop confidence, and measurably improve their academic performance. Zaniac is like school at its best – an active, inspiring place filled with friends and friends-to-be. Zaniac, a division of Park City, Utah-based Zane Prep, is looking to expand its franchise nationwide. For more information, visit www.zaniaclearning.com.
201 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)