- Sub Headline: Limited-time-offer salad available beginning March 28
- Franchise URL: http://www.Zaxbys.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 9:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Athens, GA (FranchisePOD.com) March 29, 2016 – Zaxby’s is once again offering its wildly popular Zensation Zalad starting March 28. A craveable combination of Asian/Southern flavors and toppings, the Zensation Zalad is being featured as a limited-time-only item at all Zaxby’s locations.
“Zensation fans—we heard you—and we’re excited to bring back your favorite Zalad,” said Stephanie Gamble, vice president of Menu Innovation. “Just be sure to get it now, because it won’t be around forever.”
The Zensation Zalad features fried Chicken Fingerz with mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots and crispy wonton strips, topped with Asian slaw and drizzled with a honey sesame glaze. Tying together salad perfection, the zalad is served with Citrus Vinaigrette dressing and a tasty veggie egg roll.
Appealing to a broad range of fast casual diners, the Zensation Zalad is a top choice for salad lovers looking for a unique option loaded with flavor. Over the years, the Zensation Zalad has appeared on the Zaxby’s menu as a limited-time-only option and continues to be one of the most requested items on social media from loyal fans.
Guests can enjoy the Zensation Zalad with their favorite flavor from the The Coca-Cola Company’s proprietary drink fountain, Coca-Cola Freestyle®.The sleek, stylish fountain is touchscreen-operated, enabling guests to select from more than 100 regular and low-calorie beverages.
Zaxby’s currently operates in 16 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you could be yourself? That’s what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby’s back in the 1990s. Many years and locations later, Zaxby’s is still delivering on that promise: to serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere where we welcome customers as friends. As of March 2016, Zaxby’s has grown to more than 700 locations in 16 states and is headquartered in Athens, Georgia. For more information, visit zaxbys.com or zaxbysfranchising.com.
St. John & Partners
419 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Salute Active Duty Military, Veterans & Their Families During Sixth Annual Stars for Heroes Campaign (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- The Joint Chiropractic Opens in Alpharetta, Georgia (2 views)