- Sub Headline: Limited-time-offer salad available beginning March 28
- Franchise URL: http://www.Zaxbys.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 9:49 am
- Expires: 39 days, 13 hours
Athens, GA (FranchisePOD.com) March 29, 2016 – Zaxby’s is once again offering its wildly popular Zensation Zalad starting March 28. A craveable combination of Asian/Southern flavors and toppings, the Zensation Zalad is being featured as a limited-time-only item at all Zaxby’s locations.
“Zensation fans—we heard you—and we’re excited to bring back your favorite Zalad,” said Stephanie Gamble, vice president of Menu Innovation. “Just be sure to get it now, because it won’t be around forever.”
The Zensation Zalad features fried Chicken Fingerz with mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots and crispy wonton strips, topped with Asian slaw and drizzled with a honey sesame glaze. Tying together salad perfection, the zalad is served with Citrus Vinaigrette dressing and a tasty veggie egg roll.
Appealing to a broad range of fast casual diners, the Zensation Zalad is a top choice for salad lovers looking for a unique option loaded with flavor. Over the years, the Zensation Zalad has appeared on the Zaxby’s menu as a limited-time-only option and continues to be one of the most requested items on social media from loyal fans.
Guests can enjoy the Zensation Zalad with their favorite flavor from the The Coca-Cola Company’s proprietary drink fountain, Coca-Cola Freestyle®.The sleek, stylish fountain is touchscreen-operated, enabling guests to select from more than 100 regular and low-calorie beverages.
Zaxby’s currently operates in 16 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you could be yourself? That’s what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby’s back in the 1990s. Many years and locations later, Zaxby’s is still delivering on that promise: to serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere where we welcome customers as friends. As of March 2016, Zaxby’s has grown to more than 700 locations in 16 states and is headquartered in Athens, Georgia. For more information, visit zaxbys.com or zaxbysfranchising.com.
St. John & Partners
379 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- Sky Zone Announces Plans To Bounce Into Saginaw (3 views)