- Sub Headline: Chain promotes fan favorite, limited-time-offer Fried Pickles and signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 418 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: July 1, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: 65 days, 18 hours
Athens, GA (FranchisePOD.com) June 28, 2016 – To indulge fans searching for a summer rush of salty, sour and crunchy, Zaxby’s is offering the wildly popular Fried Pickles as a limited-time-offer menu item and its signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal from June 27 through September 25. Available in all locations throughout 16 states, Zaxby’s encourages fanatics to get their fix before the summer promotional items become a distant memory.
“Between our ever-popular Fried Pickles and our always-popular Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal, we’ve brought in our A-team menu items to help guests enjoy the summer season,” said Zach McLeroy, CEO and co-founder of Zaxby’s. “Fans have been requesting the return of Fried Pickles since the day they left last time, and the unique flavor combination of the Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich is always in high demand. So we feel good about giving fans what they want this summer.”
Appealing to Zaxby’s fans and Southern food lovers who enjoy the salty and sour delight of Fried Pickles, the brand has brought back these breaded dill pickle chips served with Ranch sauce.
“Fried Pickles are fun to share, dip and eat,” said McLeroy. “They provide that crunchy, salty bite you can’t get enough of, trust me, I know how craveable they are.”
For years Zaxby’s guests have been craving the spicy, cool and creamy combination of the Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal, which offers three Chicken Fingerz on Texas Toast with Tongue Torch sauce and Ranch sauce drizzled on top, served with Crinkle Fries and a Small Beverage.
“Our signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich is flavorful and unique, and that’s why fans love it. In fact, it’s my favorite menu item,” said McLeroy.
Guests can enjoy the 2016 summer promotional menu items with their favorite flavor from The Coca-Cola Company’s proprietary drink fountain, Coca-Cola Freestyle. The sleek, stylish fountain is touchscreen-operated, enabling guests to select from more than 100 regular and low-calorie beverages.
Available in all Zaxby’s restaurants, Fried Pickles are a limited-time-only menu item. The Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal is available year round. Zaxby’s currently operates in 16 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you could be yourself? That’s what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby’s back in the 1990s. Many years and locations later, Zaxby’s is still delivering on that promise: to serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere where we welcome customers as friends. As of June 2016, Zaxby’s has grown to more than 700 locations in 16 states and is headquartered in Athens, Georgia. For more information, visit zaxbys.com or zaxbysfranchising.com.
St. John & Partners
707 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (12 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (11 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (8 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (6 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (6 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (6 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (5 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)