- Sub Headline: Chain promotes fan favorite, limited-time-offer Fried Pickles and signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 418 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: July 1, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: 35 days, 21 hours
Athens, GA (FranchisePOD.com) June 28, 2016 – To indulge fans searching for a summer rush of salty, sour and crunchy, Zaxby’s is offering the wildly popular Fried Pickles as a limited-time-offer menu item and its signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal from June 27 through September 25. Available in all locations throughout 16 states, Zaxby’s encourages fanatics to get their fix before the summer promotional items become a distant memory.
“Between our ever-popular Fried Pickles and our always-popular Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal, we’ve brought in our A-team menu items to help guests enjoy the summer season,” said Zach McLeroy, CEO and co-founder of Zaxby’s. “Fans have been requesting the return of Fried Pickles since the day they left last time, and the unique flavor combination of the Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich is always in high demand. So we feel good about giving fans what they want this summer.”
Appealing to Zaxby’s fans and Southern food lovers who enjoy the salty and sour delight of Fried Pickles, the brand has brought back these breaded dill pickle chips served with Ranch sauce.
“Fried Pickles are fun to share, dip and eat,” said McLeroy. “They provide that crunchy, salty bite you can’t get enough of, trust me, I know how craveable they are.”
For years Zaxby’s guests have been craving the spicy, cool and creamy combination of the Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal, which offers three Chicken Fingerz on Texas Toast with Tongue Torch sauce and Ranch sauce drizzled on top, served with Crinkle Fries and a Small Beverage.
“Our signature Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich is flavorful and unique, and that’s why fans love it. In fact, it’s my favorite menu item,” said McLeroy.
Guests can enjoy the 2016 summer promotional menu items with their favorite flavor from The Coca-Cola Company’s proprietary drink fountain, Coca-Cola Freestyle. The sleek, stylish fountain is touchscreen-operated, enabling guests to select from more than 100 regular and low-calorie beverages.
Available in all Zaxby’s restaurants, Fried Pickles are a limited-time-only menu item. The Kickin’ Chicken Sandwich Meal is available year round. Zaxby’s currently operates in 16 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
Enjoying great chicken in an atmosphere where you could be yourself? That’s what childhood friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley wanted to achieve when they founded Zaxby’s back in the 1990s. Many years and locations later, Zaxby’s is still delivering on that promise: to serve delicious chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads in a fun, offbeat atmosphere where we welcome customers as friends. As of June 2016, Zaxby’s has grown to more than 700 locations in 16 states and is headquartered in Athens, Georgia. For more information, visit zaxbys.com or zaxbysfranchising.com.
St. John & Partners
749 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (2 views)