- Sub Headline: New App is the Easiest Way Ever to Order Domino's
- Franchise URL: http://www.dominos.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 8:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – April 6, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Domino’s Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery and digital ordering platforms, is launching the easiest way for consumers to order yet: zero-click ordering. As a brand that is committed to providing customers with ordering choices, the new Zero Click app for iOS and Android™ is available beginning today and allows customers to easily place their Easy Order.
When Domino’s launched the Easy Order in 2013, which refined the ordering experience down to five clicks, it seemed like the height of convenience for consumers. It wasn’t.
Zero-click ordering is as easy as it sounds. Download the app and link it to a Domino’s Pizza Profile. When the new app is opened, the saved Easy Order is automatically re-ordered without a single tap, swipe or click. Customers will see a 10-second countdown timer before the order is placed (giving consumers a chance to stop their order) and voila!
“We think about how to make digital ordering better all day and all night,” said Dennis Maloney, chief digital officer at Domino’s. “Zero-click ordering is a dream come true for us. I’m not saying the idea came to me in a dream (and I’m not saying it didn’t), but I challenge someone to dream up an easier way to order.”
More information and a short video of zero-click ordering can be found at anyware.dominos.com, along with information about all of the AnyWare™ ordering platforms, including emoji, Twitter, text, smart TV and Amazon Echo.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 12,500 stores in over 80 international markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of over $9.9 billion in 2015, comprised of more than $4.8 billion in the U.S. and nearly $5.1 billion internationally. In the fourth quarter of 2015, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $3.3 billion, comprised of over $1.6 billion in the U.S. and over $1.7 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for nearly 97% of Domino’s stores as of the fourth quarter of 2015. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s generate over 50% of U.S. sales from digital channels at the end of 2015, and reach an estimated $4.7 billion annually in global digital sales. Domino’s features an ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the U.S. smartphone market and has recently introduced several innovative ordering platforms, including Ford SYNC®, Samsung Smart TV® and Pebble Watch, as well as Twitter and text message using a pizza emoji. In late 2015, Domino’s announced the design and launch of the DXP®, a purpose-built pizza delivery vehicle, as well as Piece of the Pie Rewards, its first digital customer loyalty program.
Order – dominos.com
AnyWare Ordering – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – facebook.com/dominos
Instagram – instagram.com/dominos
YouTube – youtube.com/dominos
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza
Media Relations Contact:
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)