June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) June 01, 2016 – Zerorez®, the national carpet and living surfaces cleaning franchise company with its patented green cleaning system, is building on solid growth throughout its franchise organization during 2015 and plans to continue expansion across North America. Targeted areas for growth include: Albuquerque, New Mexico; Miami, Tampa, Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Birmingham, Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama; Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana; and Little Rock, Arkansas. Local franchise ownership for Zerorez® now stretches coast-to-coast in 27 states, demonstrating the broad appeal and local fit for this brand.
Business results for Zerorez’ disruptive technology breakout brand continues strong gains with seven consecutive years of double-digit revenue growth across the franchised system, while maintaining a remarkably high customer satisfaction level as measured by the national survey company, Listen 360. The strength of the Zerorez brand is also shown as several existing franchise owners continue to add territories to their individual ownership. For example, the owners of the Minneapolis franchise, also own territories in Pittsburgh, PA, Savannah, GA and Omaha, NE and they will soon open a new territory in St. Louis, MO.
Zerorez, the carpet cleaning business franchise, looks for franchise owners that are active in their communities and have prior business management experience. Zerorez® is a strong band with a unique product in an industry that has significant market potential. Potential franchise owners must be passionate about the distinctive Zerorez® “raving fan” service model, have a strong work ethic and be committed to helping the company achieve its “Mission Statement” of “becoming the most trusted provider in the industry.”
“We are very pleased with the caliber of our existing franchisees and how they continue to grow their businesses with distinction. We are also delighted with the new franchisees that have joined our system,” said Richard Arnold, Chief Operations Officer of Zerorez®. “Our franchisees have created a great environment for success with their collaborative spirit and sharing of ideas among other franchisees. We see that every month and particularly see it as we plan for our semi-annual conferences for franchisees.”
Zerorez has distinguished itself from other carpet cleaning companies by appealing particularly to female home owners that want to treat their homes with great care and superb cleaning. The eco-conscious customer really responds to Zerorez’ green cleaning system and the Zero Residue® cleaning commitment which means that its technicians clean clean carpets and surfaces thoroughly without leaving behind any soil-attracting residues….so the carpets and surfaces stay cleaner longer.
Zerorez launched in 2001 when the owners set out to change the carpet cleaning industry. Their idea to truly clean carpets without using harsh or toxic chemicals has proven to be a needed and appealing change in the industry.
Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc.’s corporate offices are in metro Salt Lake City, UT. In recognition of its cleaning efficacy, the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) has awarded Zerorez® its Platinum Rating, the industry’s highest rating.
To learn more about the Zerorez® carpet cleaning franchise opportunity, or to apply to become a territory owner, visit www.zerorezfranchise.com
Zerorez Franchising Systems, Inc.
+1 (801) 707-7968
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)