- Sub Headline: Fourth Location for Owner of Ziebart’s Largest Single Store for U.S. Sales
- City: Troy
- State: Michigan
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, MI – November 12, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Automotive franchisor, Ziebart International Corporation, is pleased to announce the opening of their newest location in Batavia, NY. After awarding a franchise license to owner, Tony Mattiacio, the store is celebrating their grand opening on October 10, 2015. On this day, Ziebart of Batavia will have a Chef’s Food Truck, giving out free food to the first 100 customers, a live radio broadcast from WBEE, giveaways such as a chance to win a free Ziebart service, and a one-day only sale that offers customers a Window Tint, Remote Starter, or Undercoating for only $149. The store is located at 311 West Main Street, Batavia, NY, 14020.
Mr. Mattiacio currently owns and operates three stores in New York. One in Canandaigua, and two that have been operating very successfully in Rochester for more than 25 years. His Rochester – Henrietta location is the single largest store by sales volume in the United States.
“I recognize Batavia as a growing community and we are excited to be a part of that growth. The people of Batavia can expect top quality products and services with a level of customer service that isn’t offered by any other automotive retailer. Many of our customers from the Rochester stores live in the Batavia area, and now we’re right down the street”, says Mattiacio. Excited to begin the journey, Mr. Mattiacio states that none of this could be possible without the dedication and commitment of his sons, Ryan and Zachary Mattiacio, the rest of his family, and over 100 employees.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network including 400 licensed locations in 30 countries with over 800 processing centers worldwide.
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
96 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)