- Sub Headline: Fourth Location for Owner of Ziebart’s Largest Single Store for U.S. Sales
- City: Troy
- State: Michigan
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, MI – November 12, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Automotive franchisor, Ziebart International Corporation, is pleased to announce the opening of their newest location in Batavia, NY. After awarding a franchise license to owner, Tony Mattiacio, the store is celebrating their grand opening on October 10, 2015. On this day, Ziebart of Batavia will have a Chef’s Food Truck, giving out free food to the first 100 customers, a live radio broadcast from WBEE, giveaways such as a chance to win a free Ziebart service, and a one-day only sale that offers customers a Window Tint, Remote Starter, or Undercoating for only $149. The store is located at 311 West Main Street, Batavia, NY, 14020.
Mr. Mattiacio currently owns and operates three stores in New York. One in Canandaigua, and two that have been operating very successfully in Rochester for more than 25 years. His Rochester – Henrietta location is the single largest store by sales volume in the United States.
“I recognize Batavia as a growing community and we are excited to be a part of that growth. The people of Batavia can expect top quality products and services with a level of customer service that isn’t offered by any other automotive retailer. Many of our customers from the Rochester stores live in the Batavia area, and now we’re right down the street”, says Mattiacio. Excited to begin the journey, Mr. Mattiacio states that none of this could be possible without the dedication and commitment of his sons, Ryan and Zachary Mattiacio, the rest of his family, and over 100 employees.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network including 400 licensed locations in 30 countries with over 800 processing centers worldwide.
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)