- Sub Headline: Fourth Location for Owner of Ziebart’s Largest Single Store for U.S. Sales
- City: Troy
- State: Michigan
- Listed: November 20, 2015 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, MI – November 12, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Automotive franchisor, Ziebart International Corporation, is pleased to announce the opening of their newest location in Batavia, NY. After awarding a franchise license to owner, Tony Mattiacio, the store is celebrating their grand opening on October 10, 2015. On this day, Ziebart of Batavia will have a Chef’s Food Truck, giving out free food to the first 100 customers, a live radio broadcast from WBEE, giveaways such as a chance to win a free Ziebart service, and a one-day only sale that offers customers a Window Tint, Remote Starter, or Undercoating for only $149. The store is located at 311 West Main Street, Batavia, NY, 14020.
Mr. Mattiacio currently owns and operates three stores in New York. One in Canandaigua, and two that have been operating very successfully in Rochester for more than 25 years. His Rochester – Henrietta location is the single largest store by sales volume in the United States.
“I recognize Batavia as a growing community and we are excited to be a part of that growth. The people of Batavia can expect top quality products and services with a level of customer service that isn’t offered by any other automotive retailer. Many of our customers from the Rochester stores live in the Batavia area, and now we’re right down the street”, says Mattiacio. Excited to begin the journey, Mr. Mattiacio states that none of this could be possible without the dedication and commitment of his sons, Ryan and Zachary Mattiacio, the rest of his family, and over 100 employees.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network including 400 licensed locations in 30 countries with over 800 processing centers worldwide.
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
75 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (3 views)
- Wahlburgers Announces Five New Franchise Groups And Planned Openings (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)