- Sub Headline: Partners with Journey 4 A Cure Partnership Aims to Increase Awareness About the Realities of Childhood Cancer
- Franchise URL: http://www.Ziebart.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // TROY, MI – Ziebart International Corporation, the global leader in detailing, films and protection services announces a national partnership with Journey 4 A Cure (J4AC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to finding ways to fund childhood cancer research, increase awareness about the realities of childhood cancer, and enhance the lives of children battling cancer. As a leading sponsor, the company will work with their U.S. franchised and company-owned locations, as well as the headquarters employees, to promote the nonprofit’s mission of increasing funding for childhood cancer research and enhancing the lives of children and their families currently battling cancer.
“Journey 4 A Cure is so very excited about the opportunity to partner with Ziebart International Corporation. Childhood cancer is the #1 disease related killer of children in the U.S. The incidence of childhood cancer is on the rise, 1 in 285 children will be diagnosed with cancer before the age of 19. Despite compelling facts, childhood cancer research is severely and consistently underfunded. Our partnership with Ziebart International Corporation will support the Journey 4 A Cure mission and enhance our efforts to fund research, raise awareness about the realities of childhood cancer and help brave kids. We thank Ziebart International Corporation for this opportunity and their corporate values that foster giving back,” said Donna Carmical of Journey 4 A Cure.
“As we continue to reintroduce our brand to new franchise owners, new markets and new customers, we want to make sure they all understand the culture of our company. In all of our local communities, we look toward ensuring that all children live a healthy, quality, happy life. We are proud to be partnering with J4AC to help in the fight to end childhood cancer’” said Thomas E. Wolfe, President/ Chief Executive Officer, Ziebart International Corporation.
Ziebart will support their partnership through in-store donations at point-of-sale, ongoing awareness campaigns via their website and social media to promote online giving and a variety of events during Childhood Cancer Awareness month in September. “As the largest organized company of detailing, films and protection products, we are incredibly honored to share our stage with J4AC. Through in-store donations and online giving support, we look to help grow the awareness of this organization, that has positioned itself to help change the lives of many,” says Larisa Walega, Director of Marketing, Ziebart International Corporation.
For more information on J4AC, visit www.journey4acure.org.
About Journey 4 A Cure
Journey 4 A Cure is a pediatric cancer foundation committed to finding ways to fund research, increase awareness about the realities of pediatric cancer and enhance the lives of children battling cancer. They “journey” toward achieving this mission, by enabling cutting-edge pediatric cancer research, informing the community about the realities of pediatric cancer, the statistics and funding inequities, and encouraging public policy reform.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network including approximately 400 licensed locations in 33 countries with over 800 service centers worldwide.
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)