- Sub Headline: Automotive Aftermarket Leader Encourages Development Throughout the Midwest and Beyond
- Franchise URL: http://www.Ziebart.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, Mich. (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – With over 400 locations in 33 countries and growing, Ziebart International Corporation is excited to announce an aggressive expansion strategy focusing on the greater Chicago market.
“Chicago is an important part of Ziebart’s U.S. expansion efforts,” says Thomas E. Wolfe, President/CEO, Ziebart International Corporation. “With record vehicle sales in 2015, along with the success of our company-owned operations there, we feel the greater Chicago market is the perfect opportunity to add multiple stores that would thrive with the current brand recognition in that area.”
Ziebart believes the market could easily support up to 8 additional locations. With seasonal climate changes in Illinois, Ziebart’s diverse product offering can readily handle vehicle owners desire to enhance and protect their automobile investment in the Chicago market. “With strong product drivers such as detailing, films and protection, our brand has the ability to support the growing population of vehicle owners in Chicago. In addition, our franchise business model delivers franchisees a gross profit of over 50%, and Ziebart International Corporation provides an exceptional franchise support system,” says Wolfe.
The 57 year old brand has identified additional markets for continued development including Seattle, WA., St. Louis, MO., New Orleans, LA., Atlanta, GA., Raleigh, NC., Des Moines, IA., and Grand Rapids, MI. as strong opportunities for growth.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network of over 400 locations in 33 countries with over 800 service centers worldwide. For more information, visit ziebart.com.
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
353 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)