- Sub Headline: Automotive Aftermarket Leader Encourages Development Throughout the Midwest and Beyond
- Franchise URL: http://www.Ziebart.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, Mich. (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – With over 400 locations in 33 countries and growing, Ziebart International Corporation is excited to announce an aggressive expansion strategy focusing on the greater Chicago market.
“Chicago is an important part of Ziebart’s U.S. expansion efforts,” says Thomas E. Wolfe, President/CEO, Ziebart International Corporation. “With record vehicle sales in 2015, along with the success of our company-owned operations there, we feel the greater Chicago market is the perfect opportunity to add multiple stores that would thrive with the current brand recognition in that area.”
Ziebart believes the market could easily support up to 8 additional locations. With seasonal climate changes in Illinois, Ziebart’s diverse product offering can readily handle vehicle owners desire to enhance and protect their automobile investment in the Chicago market. “With strong product drivers such as detailing, films and protection, our brand has the ability to support the growing population of vehicle owners in Chicago. In addition, our franchise business model delivers franchisees a gross profit of over 50%, and Ziebart International Corporation provides an exceptional franchise support system,” says Wolfe.
The 57 year old brand has identified additional markets for continued development including Seattle, WA., St. Louis, MO., New Orleans, LA., Atlanta, GA., Raleigh, NC., Des Moines, IA., and Grand Rapids, MI. as strong opportunities for growth.
Ziebart International Corporation is the worldwide leader in vehicle appearance and protection services. Since 1959, our company has served the automotive enthusiast with valuable product and service offerings. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A., the Ziebart franchise has grown to an international network of over 400 locations in 33 countries with over 800 service centers worldwide. For more information, visit ziebart.com.
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
369 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)