- Sub Headline: On Average, Americans Will Spend 280 Hours Per Year In Their Vehicle - Ziebart Introduces Its Highest Performing Window Film - Nano Ceramic Performance Film - Allowing For Greater Heat Reduction, Ultra Violet Ray Protection And Will Not Change The Appearance Of Your Vehicle Change the way your car feels on the inside, without changing the appearance of your vehicle on the outside
- Franchise URL: http://www.Ziebart.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TROY, Mich. (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Ziebart International Corporation, the global leader in automotive detailing, films and protection services, is proud to introduce its proprietary Nano Ceramic Performance Film (NCP) to customers nationwide, it was announced today.
“Our new Ziebart NCP film combines the latest in window tint technology with the best in performance. Our film provides the best in heat rejection and blocks 99% of harmful ultraviolet rays, allowing for a more comfortable and safer drive,” says Daniel C. Baker, President, Ziebart Corporation.
A recent study from the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety and the Urban Institute revealed, on average, motorists spend 280 hours per year in their vehicle. With many new vehicles now coming with factory installed privacy window tint on the rear passenger windows, a motorist should know this film does not provide any type of heat rejection or protection against UV rays, which are known as the leading cause of skin cancer and premature skin aging according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. UV rays can also cause fading and cracking of automotive interiors which can be costly to repair. Designed with your car’s electronic accessories in mind, Ziebart NCP film will not interfere with cell phones, radios, radar detectors, or global positioning systems, unlike many metalized window films.
“NCP film was designed for the driver who wants to keep their vehicle cooler and protected, but doesn’t want to change the look of their vehicle with a dark window tint,” says Larisa Walega, Director of Marketing. “Many window tint shades are prohibited by state laws. Ziebart’s new clear and almost invisible NCP film meets state guidelines for window tint visual light transmission requirements.”
Ziebart International Corporation is headquartered in Troy, MI, representing a global franchise network of vehicle protection and appearance services for over 57 years. The company was founded on rust protection in 1959 and operates approximately 400 locations with 800 processing centers in 33 countries. Ziebart is the world’s leading name in automotive services that renew, protect, preserve, and enhance the appearance of cars and trucks. Once known for just rust protection, Ziebart now offers a full line of appearance and protection services for both the interior and exterior of vehicles, including professional detailing, window tint, Z-Shield® paint protection film, vehicle wraps and graphics, Rhino-Linings® sprayed-on bed liners, and much more. Visit ziebart.com for more information.
Ziebart International Corporation
SOURCE Ziebart International Corporation
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)