- Sub Headline: Family-owned and operated company invites individuals to become a part of the growing success of the brand by franchising its unique drive-thru and coffeehouse concepts
- Franchise URL: http://www.ZiggisCoffee.com
- Listed: July 20, 2016 8:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LONGMONT, COLORADO (FranchisePOD.com) JULY 20, 2016 – Ziggi’s Coffee, a well-established locally-owned operator of coffee shops in Northern Colorado, announced today its plans to expand its business by offering others the opportunity to own a Ziggi’s Coffee location for the first time in the company’s 12-year history.
Built from the ground up by coffee shop industry veterans and entrepreneurs, Brandon and Camrin Knudsen, Ziggi’s Coffee is on a mission to share its passion for serving excellent coffee and other handcrafted menu items, as well as exceptional service, with other local communities.
“We’ve always put the highest standards for product quality, customer service and community support at the forefront of what we do since opening our first coffeehouse location in 2004,” said Brandon Knudsen, president and co-founder. “We’re seeking individuals to open stores who share the same commitment and enthusiasm as we do for engaging in meaningful work and providing the full Ziggi’s Coffee experience.”
Currently, Ziggi’s Coffee has eight existing drive-thru and coffeehouse locations across Colorado and is offering to franchise the following store concepts in a variety of markets:
- Double-Sided Drive-Thru: Inspired by Ziggi’s commitment to providing fast and friendly service, this model serves drive-thru customers only from an approximately 250 to 500 square-foot building with no customer seating. The unique structure of having two lanes available, compared to other standard single-lane drive-thru options, allows Ziggi’s to serve more customers at a faster rate, which has led to the model’s ongoing success.
- Coffeehouse: Emphasizing its passion for building community, this style is an ideal gathering space serving walk-in customers only in a larger building with a size of approximately 1,500 to 2,000 square feet. This model includes an interior service counter and an open seating space designed to fit approximately 30 to 40 customers. The coffeehouse locations are intended to have a relaxing and diverse atmosphere with an emphasis on featuring a variety of local art. They are ideal for strip mall spaces or other suitable facilities.
- Coffeehouse and Drive-Thru: This model offers the best of both Ziggi’s drive-thru and coffeehouse store concepts. Typically located at an end cap space, this style combines the ability to not only serve customers on-the-go through a single-lane drive-thru, but also provides a comfortable space for walk-in customers to relax and enjoy the diverse atmosphere of the coffeehouse.
In addition to offering its store concepts through its franchising program, Ziggi’s Coffee also has an extensive strategy in place to provide its franchisees with the ongoing training and support needed to help them achieve their unique business goals and aspirations.
“The challenges we faced as a young family establishing Ziggi’s Coffee quickly made us appreciate the support we received from our mentors and community,” shared Camrin Knudsen, vice president and co-founder. “It’s a part of what has transformed us into the successful company we are today. Now we’re excited to be in a position to not only grow our Ziggi’s family, but also have a strong support system in place, based on the lessons we’ve learned, that gives our future franchisees the same opportunity to succeed at operating a thriving business.”
Individuals who are interested in learning more about franchising with Ziggi’s Coffee can visit http://www.ziggiscoffee.com/franchise and are encouraged to get in touch with the Franchise Team by filling out an online inquiry form.
About Ziggi’s Coffee
Founded by husband and wife duo, Brandon and Camrin Knudsen, Ziggi’s Coffee is on a mission to elevate the standard of service within the coffee shop industry. What started as a small coffee shop built from the ground up in downtown Longmont, Colorado in 2004 has since expanded with eight coffeehouse and drive-thru locations across Colorado. Ziggi’s is committed to not only providing a superior cup of coffee, but also superior service and building meaningful relationships with the communities they are a part of. Ziggi’s prides itself on partnering with local vendors, such as Denver-based coffee roaster Coda Coffee, among others, to serve customers a variety of quality, handcrafted beverages and food items using only the freshest and finest ingredients. To learn more about Ziggi’s Coffee and its franchising opportunities, visit http://www.ziggiscoffee.com.
499 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)