- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.zippyshell.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage and moving company, has announced the opening of a new franchise location in Tarrant County, Texas.
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County is owned and operated by Erin and Sean Avery and will be serving the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. “Erin and I moved back to our hometown of Southlake to provide convenient, high quality storage and moving services to the people of Dallas-Fort Worth,” said Sean Avery. “With our small business experience and personal network, we have full confidence that Zippy Shell of Tarrant County will quickly become the most preferred provider of storage and moving services for the citizens of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.”
“We are thrilled to have Erin and Sean as part of our Zippy Shell team,” said Rick Del Sontro, Zippy Shell CEO. “Their hometown roots and prior business experience will be critical in making the Tarrant County franchise successful. We are confident their passion for customer service will drive their business success.”
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County officially opened for business on January 8, 2016.
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving services.Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides nationwide moving and storage services. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has over 50 independently and corporately operated facilities in approximately 120 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
To learn more about Zippy Shell visit us online at www.zippyshell.com, on our Press Page or by following us on Facebook.
SOURCE Zippy Shell
180 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)