- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.zippyshell.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage and moving company, has announced the opening of a new franchise location in Tarrant County, Texas.
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County is owned and operated by Erin and Sean Avery and will be serving the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. “Erin and I moved back to our hometown of Southlake to provide convenient, high quality storage and moving services to the people of Dallas-Fort Worth,” said Sean Avery. “With our small business experience and personal network, we have full confidence that Zippy Shell of Tarrant County will quickly become the most preferred provider of storage and moving services for the citizens of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.”
“We are thrilled to have Erin and Sean as part of our Zippy Shell team,” said Rick Del Sontro, Zippy Shell CEO. “Their hometown roots and prior business experience will be critical in making the Tarrant County franchise successful. We are confident their passion for customer service will drive their business success.”
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County officially opened for business on January 8, 2016.
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving services.Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides nationwide moving and storage services. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has over 50 independently and corporately operated facilities in approximately 120 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
To learn more about Zippy Shell visit us online at www.zippyshell.com, on our Press Page or by following us on Facebook.
SOURCE Zippy Shell
210 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)