- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Franchise URL: http://www.zippyshell.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 7:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage and moving company, has announced the opening of a new franchise location in Tarrant County, Texas.
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County is owned and operated by Erin and Sean Avery and will be serving the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth area. “Erin and I moved back to our hometown of Southlake to provide convenient, high quality storage and moving services to the people of Dallas-Fort Worth,” said Sean Avery. “With our small business experience and personal network, we have full confidence that Zippy Shell of Tarrant County will quickly become the most preferred provider of storage and moving services for the citizens of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.”
“We are thrilled to have Erin and Sean as part of our Zippy Shell team,” said Rick Del Sontro, Zippy Shell CEO. “Their hometown roots and prior business experience will be critical in making the Tarrant County franchise successful. We are confident their passion for customer service will drive their business success.”
Zippy Shell of Tarrant County officially opened for business on January 8, 2016.
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving services.Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides nationwide moving and storage services. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has over 50 independently and corporately operated facilities in approximately 120 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
To learn more about Zippy Shell visit us online at www.zippyshell.com, on our Press Page or by following us on Facebook.
SOURCE Zippy Shell
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)