- Franchise URL: http://www.ZippyShell.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 12:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage and moving company, has officially announced the opening of their new franchise location in Portland, Oregon.
Brian Poggi, a longtime Portland resident, is the owner of Zippy Shell Portland which officially opened for business on April 1, 2016. Brian’s trusted presence within the community will allow Zippy Shell to increase its overall customer service coverage and establish a strong reputation as a national storage and moving provider.
“The opening of a new location is always exciting for us as it strengthens our brand identity,” noted Rick Del Sontro, CEO of Zippy Shell. “We believe that Brian’s past experience of growing businesses makes him absolutely the right person for the market. Portland has a constant flow of people moving in and out of the city with an increased need for the storage and moving services we provide. This constant fluctuation is perfect for a new Zippy Shell location.”
“Zippy Shell Portland is perfectly positioned to meet the containerized moving and storage demands of the Oregon market,” said Brian Poggi, owner of Zippy Shell Portland. “We have a variety of innovative moving and storage service offerings that really do make life simple for our customers. We are ready to begin providing quality moving and storage services for our consumers in Oregon, as well as creating strong relationships with realtors in the Portland area.”
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving services.Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides nationwide moving and storage services. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has over 50 independently and corporately operated facilities in approximately 120 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
To learn more about Zippy Shell visit us online at www.zippyshell.com, on our Press Page or by following us on Facebook.
SOURCE Zippy Shell
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)