- Franchise URL: http://www.ZippyShell.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 12:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Washington, D.C. – Zippy Shell Incorporated, the Washington, D.C. based self-storage and moving company, has officially announced the opening of their new franchise location in Portland, Oregon.
Brian Poggi, a longtime Portland resident, is the owner of Zippy Shell Portland which officially opened for business on April 1, 2016. Brian’s trusted presence within the community will allow Zippy Shell to increase its overall customer service coverage and establish a strong reputation as a national storage and moving provider.
“The opening of a new location is always exciting for us as it strengthens our brand identity,” noted Rick Del Sontro, CEO of Zippy Shell. “We believe that Brian’s past experience of growing businesses makes him absolutely the right person for the market. Portland has a constant flow of people moving in and out of the city with an increased need for the storage and moving services we provide. This constant fluctuation is perfect for a new Zippy Shell location.”
“Zippy Shell Portland is perfectly positioned to meet the containerized moving and storage demands of the Oregon market,” said Brian Poggi, owner of Zippy Shell Portland. “We have a variety of innovative moving and storage service offerings that really do make life simple for our customers. We are ready to begin providing quality moving and storage services for our consumers in Oregon, as well as creating strong relationships with realtors in the Portland area.”
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell Incorporated is a national provider of portable storage and moving services.Through a network of franchise locations and licensed partners, Zippy Shell provides nationwide moving and storage services. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Zippy Shell has over 50 independently and corporately operated facilities in approximately 120 markets. Zippy Shell® is an exclusively licensed trademark of Zippy Shell Incorporated.
To learn more about Zippy Shell visit us online at www.zippyshell.com, on our Press Page or by following us on Facebook.
SOURCE Zippy Shell
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)