- Franchise URL: http://www.321zips.com
- Listed: June 16, 2016 7:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 16, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) GREENBELT, MD. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners, an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model – currently $2.29 per garment – is bringing a momentous 12-month growth period made up of Area development deals throughout the country, heading into the International Franchise Expo.
Currently with 43 locations open and eight under construction, ZIPS has signed deals in Los Angeles, San Antonio, San Diego, Austin, Richmond and Central Maryland over the past 12 months. Vice President of Franchise Development for ZIPS, Aaron Goldberg, expects well over 300 store commitments by the end of 2016.
“The past 12 months has seen the most rapid and successful expansion of the ZIPS name since its founding. A true testament to our business model, the strength of our brand, and the loyalty of our customers,” said Goldberg. “We fully expect 2016 to be our most successful calendar year to date.”
ZIPS has built its growth on working with premier members of the franchise industry and business community – including top ranked multi-unit operators of national brands, military veterans and West Point graduates, Wall Street executives and other entrepreneurs with decades of experience.
“The IFE is the largest franchise convention of the year and we are excited to visit New York with the news of hundreds of committed new locations throughout the country,” said Goldberg. “We want to let future operators and the franchise industry as a whole, know about our momentum at IFE, which we expect to increase even more after the convention.”
In 2015, ZIPS was also recognized for the fourth consecutive year as a Top 500 franchise system (#410), according to Franchise Times magazine. In addition, ZIPS received an honorable mention in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500® ranking.
For more information about franchise opportunities with ZIPS, please visit www.discover.321zips.com.
About ZIPS Dry Cleaners
Founded in 1996 and franchising since 2006, ZIPS Dry Cleaners’ successful business model is based on a concept revolutionary to the industry and clearly in high demand to today’s dry cleaning customer – dry cleaning that is ready for pick-up the same day it’s dropped off and all for a flat-rate price of $2.29. Headquartered in Greenbelt, MD, ZIPS operates more than 42 stores in the Mid-Atlantic region. For more information, visit www.321zips.com.
SOURCE ZIPS Dry Cleaners
295 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)