- Franchise URL: http://www.321Zips.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 1:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GREENBELT, Md. – ZIPS Dry Cleaners, an aggressively expanding dry cleaning franchise known for its same-day, one-price business model, has signed another area development deal – this time for nine stores throughout various parts of Maryland.
“Our reputation in the franchise industry continues to grow and this most recent signing is evidence that more and more people are taking notice of the great multi-unit opportunity that exists with the ZIPS family,” said Aaron Goldberg, Vice President of Development for ZIPS, noting that the brand has signed three deals totaling 223 stores in the last 12 months alone.
The nine Maryland stores will be owned and operated by an equity group led by Momentum Advisors, an investment advisory firm, Ironstone Partners, a real estate development firm, and A&M Holdings. Together they possess nearly 50 years of experience in finance, real estate, marketing & operations. Momentum Advisors also has several years of multi-unit franchising experience with the Retro Fitness franchise brand.
“The beauty of the business is there’s lots of volume, no spoilage and people pay up front, so we won’t be carrying receivables,” said Allan Boomer, Managing Partner of Momentum Advisors. “When we drop into a market, we will try to find areas with lots of dry cleaners. It tells us that it’s an area that wants convenience. Dry cleaning is a habit of convenience.”
The group plans to develop their stores throughout Maryland’s Baltimore, Charles, Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
“Dry cleaning is not a new concept; dry cleaning the ZIPS way, is. It’s simply professional, same-day cleaning at an unbeatable price. It doesn’t matter if the clothing item is a necktie, a wedding dress or a pair of pants, the price is $2.29,” added Tiffany Hawkins of Momentum Advisors. “We’re proud to be part of this pioneering brand and the growing ZIPS family.”
In addition to its revolutionary same-day, one-price business model, ZIPS cuts 90% of the waste of the average cleaner, using organic dry cleaning solution and offering hanger and bag recycling at every location.
To learn more about the ZIPS franchise opportunity, visit http://www.321zips.com/franchise.php.
About ZIPS Dry Cleaners
Founded in 1996 and franchising since 2006, ZIPS Dry Cleaners’ successful business model is based on a concept revolutionary to the industry and clearly in high demand to today’s dry cleaning customer – dry cleaning that is ready for pick-up the same day it’s dropped off and all for a flat-rate price of $2.29. Headquartered in Greenbelt, MD, ZIPS operates more than 40 stores in the Mid-Atlantic region and plans to have 50 total by the end of 2016. For more information, visit www.321zips.com.
SOURCE ZIPS Dry Cleaners
338 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)